Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have Clematis, Caryopteris, want bulbs

Posted by erin08 7SC (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 20, 11 at 11:43

Have clematis Polish Spirit, Plena Elegans, Roguchii, and Jules Correvon. I also have Caryopteris First Choice. I'm looking for bulbs. I'm setting up trades for early January, or later. Please email me if interested.
Erin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have Clematis, Caryopteris, want bulbs

Hi, I have some bulbs could be trade for your clematis.
I have: tulips, Oxford
Iris, Siberran purple
Daylily, Razzmetazz. Kwanze orange,...
I also have dormant fig tree-hardy chicago...
I am interested Clematis of Julia Correvon and Plena Elegans.
See my list, we may get a trade next month.
Thanks
Wendy

o

Erin,
I have some bulbs to trade: red lycoris, amaryllis, spiderworts, cannas, crinum, and a few others.
I would like to trade for any of the clematis.
Thanks,
Betsy

o

I have e-mailed you regarding a trade.

o

Have Named Daylilies, Iris, Daffodils, many others. Would like Clematis. Let me know. Thanks

o

Anyone else? I still have plants for trading...

o

Hi Erin, i am interested in Roguchii and the other clematis.

I have Lily bulbs from "Buggy Crazy" - if you do a search on the internet you will pull up her reviews. Her lily bulbs were huge and well sought after. (She no longer has her business).

I bought a lot of them and didn't keep the tags but they are all pink and/or white. I can't recall the names other than rubrum. These bulbs were HUGE when i got them about 4 yrs ago.

o

And I also have about 50 different varieties of daffodils. I just don't have them labeled by names. The only ones I knnow for sure what they are, is Ice Follies.
I have been collecting daffodils for several years and have purchased some real beauties over the past 4-5 years.

If you are looking for other bulbs let me know what kind. I also have tall bearded iris and about 100 varieties of named daylilys.

o

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 17, 12 at 13:27

I sent you an email

o

Sent you an e-mail.
Deb

o

Still have more... Have bush roses - yellow, red and pink, the yellow one is Carefree Sunshine. Also have butterfly bush Pink Delight and others. Let me know what you have to trade.

o

I have Canna Pretoria, tradescantia sweet kate, carex ice dance and others on my list.

o

Still have more.
Thanks,
Erin

o
Have: Polish Spirit, Plena Elegans, Roguchii, and Jules Correvon

This year I'm looking to put in more blueberries, bulbs, and medium size ornamental grasses. Let me know what you have to trade.

o

I can trade for blueberries, will have to get to you on a name , I also have seeds for medium micanthus zebra grass, pink Muhley? I would love some clematis :)

o

Sent you an email.

o

Hi Erin, I noticed you are looking for Carex Ice Dance, if you are still looking for that one I would love to trade for your Caryopteris First Choice. I also have poeticus daff bulbs and other stuff, LMK.

Thanks,
Jeanne

o

I have daylilies, bearded iris, gladiola, and canna lilies. Do you have an clematis left?

o

Hi Erin,

Please look at my list. I have a large variety of tulips, alliums, camassia (blue) dutch iris , iris and daffs. Spanish bluebells. Would like clematis or butterfly bush.

Thanks!

o

Just sent you an email back Erin, have blueberries ready for you :) thanks !!!

o

sheducks - sent you an email

youngent - sent you an email

momgardens1 - sent you an email, will try and ship Wednesday

o

I didn't see an email Erin :( just need an addy ;) thanks

o

Sent you another email

o

I would like to trade for your Caryopteris first choice. i have dome daylilies on my trade list and Rhodophiala bifida (oxblood lily; 2 bulbs).
Susan

Here is a link that might be useful: Browneyedsusan's trade lists

o

momgardens1 - Thank you for the blueberries!

o

More available!

o

I would be interested in the Clematis. I have some Siberian Iris, some white irises, crimson lily.

o

Bump

o

I have naked lady, Lycoris Squamigera and several different types of daffs. Are you interested in trading for Polish Spirit, Roguchii, or Jules Correvon clematis? What are you looking for?

o

Have tons of red spider lilies! would love some clematis! New house so my goodies are not ready to be divided, but I can do a great box of lilies!

o

I do have some blue/yellow danish iris if interested! Thanks! (also spider lilies) for any Clemetis.

o

Hi Erin,
We traded last year and I am sending you an e-mail.
Deb

o

Sent email.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here