Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
erin08_gw

Have Clematis, Caryopteris, want bulbs

erin08
12 years ago

Have clematis Polish Spirit, Plena Elegans, Roguchii, and Jules Correvon. I also have Caryopteris First Choice. I'm looking for bulbs. I'm setting up trades for early January, or later. Please email me if interested.

Erin

Comments (32)

• Wendy
    12 years ago

Hi, I have some bulbs could be trade for your clematis.
    I have: tulips, Oxford
    Iris, Siberran purple
    Daylily, Razzmetazz. Kwanze orange,...
    I also have dormant fig tree-hardy chicago...
    I am interested Clematis of Julia Correvon and Plena Elegans.
    See my list, we may get a trade next month.
    Thanks
    Wendy

• piksi_hk
    12 years ago

Erin,
    I have some bulbs to trade: red lycoris, amaryllis, spiderworts, cannas, crinum, and a few others.
    I would like to trade for any of the clematis.
    Thanks,
    Betsy

• sweet_betsy No AL Z7
    12 years ago

I have e-mailed you regarding a trade.

• liliaceae
    12 years ago

Have Named Daylilies, Iris, Daffodils, many others. Would like Clematis. Let me know. Thanks

• erin08
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Anyone else? I still have plants for trading...

• irish_rose_grower
    12 years ago

Hi Erin, i am interested in Roguchii and the other clematis.

I have Lily bulbs from "Buggy Crazy" - if you do a search on the internet you will pull up her reviews. Her lily bulbs were huge and well sought after. (She no longer has her business).

I bought a lot of them and didn't keep the tags but they are all pink and/or white. I can't recall the names other than rubrum. These bulbs were HUGE when i got them about 4 yrs ago.

• irish_rose_grower
    12 years ago

And I also have about 50 different varieties of daffodils. I just don't have them labeled by names. The only ones I knnow for sure what they are, is Ice Follies.
    I have been collecting daffodils for several years and have purchased some real beauties over the past 4-5 years.

If you are looking for other bulbs let me know what kind. I also have tall bearded iris and about 100 varieties of named daylilys.

• ruthz
    12 years ago

I sent you an email

• debplus3
    12 years ago

Sent you an e-mail.
    Deb

• erin08
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Still have more... Have bush roses - yellow, red and pink, the yellow one is Carefree Sunshine. Also have butterfly bush Pink Delight and others. Let me know what you have to trade.

• casey1gw
    12 years ago

I have Canna Pretoria, tradescantia sweet kate, carex ice dance and others on my list.

• erin08
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Still have more.
    Thanks,
    Erin

• erin08
    Original Author
    11 years ago

This year I'm looking to put in more blueberries, bulbs, and medium size ornamental grasses. Let me know what you have to trade.

• momgardens1
    11 years ago

I can trade for blueberries, will have to get to you on a name , I also have seeds for medium micanthus zebra grass, pink Muhley? I would love some clematis :)

• erin08
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sent you an email.

• jeanne
    11 years ago

Hi Erin, I noticed you are looking for Carex Ice Dance, if you are still looking for that one I would love to trade for your Caryopteris First Choice. I also have poeticus daff bulbs and other stuff, LMK.

Thanks,
    Jeanne

• sheduck
    11 years ago

I have daylilies, bearded iris, gladiola, and canna lilies. Do you have an clematis left?

• youngent
    11 years ago

Hi Erin,

Please look at my list. I have a large variety of tulips, alliums, camassia (blue) dutch iris , iris and daffs. Spanish bluebells. Would like clematis or butterfly bush.

Thanks!

• momgardens1
    11 years ago

Just sent you an email back Erin, have blueberries ready for you :) thanks !!!

• erin08
    Original Author
    11 years ago

sheducks - sent you an email

youngent - sent you an email

momgardens1 - sent you an email, will try and ship Wednesday

• momgardens1
    11 years ago

I didn't see an email Erin :( just need an addy ;) thanks

• erin08
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sent you another email

• browneyedsusan_gw
    11 years ago

I would like to trade for your Caryopteris first choice. i have dome daylilies on my trade list and Rhodophiala bifida (oxblood lily; 2 bulbs).
    Susan

Here is a link that might be useful: Browneyedsusan's trade lists

• erin08
    Original Author
    11 years ago

momgardens1 - Thank you for the blueberries!

• erin08
    Original Author
    11 years ago

More available!

• phyllis8483
    11 years ago

I would be interested in the Clematis. I have some Siberian Iris, some white irises, crimson lily.

• erin08
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Bump

• calokie Ables
    11 years ago

I have naked lady, Lycoris Squamigera and several different types of daffs. Are you interested in trading for Polish Spirit, Roguchii, or Jules Correvon clematis? What are you looking for?

• gagalzone8
    10 years ago

Have tons of red spider lilies! would love some clematis! New house so my goodies are not ready to be divided, but I can do a great box of lilies!

• gagalzone8
    10 years ago

I do have some blue/yellow danish iris if interested! Thanks! (also spider lilies) for any Clemetis.

• debplus3
    10 years ago

Hi Erin,
    We traded last year and I am sending you an e-mail.
    Deb

• wispfox
    10 years ago

Sent email.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!