Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Having fun....NOT!

Posted by bigred z8 Ark. (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 18, 12 at 8:00

Been a hectic holiday season. My computer started acting up right before Thanksgiving. I went to my DD's in San Antonio for Thanksgiving,got back a week later turned on my computer & there were lines all over the screen. Took it back to Best Buy they shipped it off to be fixed and I didn't see it again for FIVE WEEKS. Never take your computer in for work during the holidays. So I get it back and can't dial up. Spent couple of weeks trying to resolve it myself but finally had to ask a neighbor that works on computers to come fix it...took hima about 20 minutes to find the problem. "THEN"...I couldn't log onto GW for a couple of weeks. "THEN" my anti-virus expired and it took me 2 days...several hours per day to finally get new anti-virus on board.

Now I'm back...FINALLY! So let the fun commence.
P

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Having fun....NOT!

Hi Peg!

I've not been on a much myself.

My, my, my, my, my...what a nightmare to be without your computer for so long. I think I would have shopped for an inexpensive new one, if funds allowed.

Next time drop me an email and I will let GW know you are not able to get logged in, or are locked out or something.

I'm lucky to have free tech support from Dell for the life of this computer, and also have a great local guy too.

Anywho...so glad you're back!

Sue

o
RE: Having fun....NOT!

Thanks Sus,
I just bought this one and had just made the last pymt.but luckily,I paid it off in a third of the time the contract called for so it didn't cost anything to fix it. I was just unfortunate enough to have it happen during holidays and it wasn't anything the geeks could fix in store so it got shipped off.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here