Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigred_gw

Feeling bored & wicked

bigred
15 years ago

It's a such a boring morning so I'm running down the list of forums to see which one to horn in on...oh Excuse...to join in on..*BGG* and here we go...

Gardening with Kids...I really do need to know if you plant them lil boogers just as you would a seed..2x as deep as they are thick?...Is that upright or on their sides? Or do they need light to germinate?

Gardening While Stoned...Oops...pardon me...my bad. That's says Gardening "With Stones"...LOL

Lordy,lordy,I need to get out of this house. Good thing we'll be up to 61 today.

Peggy

Comments (14)

• dorisl
    15 years ago

Well I suppose if you do to much stoned gardening, you just might plant those kids.

:)

• bigred
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I wanted to plant my youngest DGD for giving me her crudy cold....LOL

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Hi Peggy,

I'm still in my jammies (since Tues night) and trying to decide what I 'need' to do today as opposed to what I want to do today.

I suppose I 'need' to shower and dress for a change. Should also go to the mailbox as I didn't get my mail in Mon, Tues, or Wed, and the weekly paper and grocery sale bills came yesterday.

Here is a suggestion for ya since you are feeling wicked...check out The Hot Topics Forum There is usually some hoopla to be found over there.

On a much lighter note you might want to check out The Kitchen Table (KT) Forum

There are a bunch of chatty folks at both those places. I hope you can get over your boredom quickly and find something to entertain yourself with.

From my new Biggest Riddle Book in the World

What fish do pelicans eat?

Sue

• bigred
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hot Topic a little to political for my taste. I'm not that learned on the subject...in fact I've only be a registered voter for about 4 yrs now and this was my first year for a presidentail vote.

Kitchen Table might be an option.

Now my brain is whirling trying to figure out what kind of fish pelicans eat....LOL...only thing I can think of are flying fish...?????

• dorisl
    15 years ago

Id say its whatever kind they can catch!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Nope, and nope.

Anything that fits the bill!

Ok...here is an easy one...

What might happen if you swallowed a frog?

Sue

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

umm.. it'll tickle your RIB'Bits?
    ROFL.. I'm such a dork! :P

• bigred
    Original Author
    15 years ago

you'd croak

• brandymulvaine
    15 years ago

My sons school is hosting a "child-building expo" and I laugh every time I read that!
    Or how about "I like cats...I just can't eat a whole one by myself!"
    and of course we were all disappointed when we found out that girl scout cookies didn't actually contain girl scouts ;-)

• jim_6b
    15 years ago

"I like cats...I just can't eat a whole one by myself!"

I love it! That's got to be the funniest thing I've heard lately.
    jim_6b

• bigred
    Original Author
    15 years ago

LOL...I've always said"I love cats....taste just like chicken" but I never heard that one.....LOL

Peggy

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Brandy...
    Just about fell off my chair reading the girl scout cookies...
    Thanks, I needed that!
    Keep em coming guys... : )

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Thanks Sue! I will get lots of fun on those posts...Barb

• brandymulvaine
    15 years ago

Good Lord! That was done sooo early in the morning I FORGOT were I had posted it!! It took me 'til now to find it!!!
    Here's another one-if ya gotta pee, go now!!

My husband, the joker, got me a mood ring for our 30th anniversary. You know the cheap metal kind from the dollar store, but it really works! When I'm in a good mood it's a very pretty blue color and when I'm in a bad mood it leaves a big, FRICKING RED mark on his forehead!!

My husband DOES NOT laugh at this story! No not at all! And it's not even true-just a story I heard ;-)
    -B

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz