Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Feeling bored & wicked

Posted by bigred z8 Ark. (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 22, 09 at 8:23

It's a such a boring morning so I'm running down the list of forums to see which one to horn in on...oh Excuse...to join in on..*BGG* and here we go...

Gardening with Kids...I really do need to know if you plant them lil boogers just as you would a seed..2x as deep as they are thick?...Is that upright or on their sides? Or do they need light to germinate?

Gardening While Stoned...Oops...pardon me...my bad. That's says Gardening "With Stones"...LOL

Lordy,lordy,I need to get out of this house. Good thing we'll be up to 61 today.

Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Feeling bored & wicked

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Thu, Jan 22, 09 at 8:34

Well I suppose if you do to much stoned gardening, you just might plant those kids.

:)

o

I wanted to plant my youngest DGD for giving me her crudy cold....LOL

o

Hi Peggy,

I'm still in my jammies (since Tues night) and trying to decide what I 'need' to do today as opposed to what I want to do today.

I suppose I 'need' to shower and dress for a change. Should also go to the mailbox as I didn't get my mail in Mon, Tues, or Wed, and the weekly paper and grocery sale bills came yesterday.

Here is a suggestion for ya since you are feeling wicked...check out The Hot Topics Forum There is usually some hoopla to be found over there.

On a much lighter note you might want to check out The Kitchen Table (KT) Forum

There are a bunch of chatty folks at both those places. I hope you can get over your boredom quickly and find something to entertain yourself with.

From my new Biggest Riddle Book in the World

What fish do pelicans eat?

Sue

o

Hot Topic a little to political for my taste. I'm not that learned on the subject...in fact I've only be a registered voter for about 4 yrs now and this was my first year for a presidentail vote.

Kitchen Table might be an option.

Now my brain is whirling trying to figure out what kind of fish pelicans eat....LOL...only thing I can think of are flying fish...?????

o

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 23, 09 at 17:14

Id say its whatever kind they can catch!

o

Nope, and nope.

Anything that fits the bill!

Ok...here is an easy one...

What might happen if you swallowed a frog?

Sue

o

umm.. it'll tickle your RIB'Bits?
ROFL.. I'm such a dork! :P

o

you'd croak

o

My sons school is hosting a "child-building expo" and I laugh every time I read that!
Or how about "I like cats...I just can't eat a whole one by myself!"
and of course we were all disappointed when we found out that girl scout cookies didn't actually contain girl scouts ;-)

o

"I like cats...I just can't eat a whole one by myself!"

I love it! That's got to be the funniest thing I've heard lately.
jim_6b

o

LOL...I've always said"I love cats....taste just like chicken" but I never heard that one.....LOL

Peggy

o

Brandy...
Just about fell off my chair reading the girl scout cookies...
Thanks, I needed that!
Keep em coming guys... : )

o

Thanks Sue! I will get lots of fun on those posts...Barb

o

Good Lord! That was done sooo early in the morning I FORGOT were I had posted it!! It took me 'til now to find it!!!
Here's another one-if ya gotta pee, go now!!

My husband, the joker, got me a mood ring for our 30th anniversary. You know the cheap metal kind from the dollar store, but it really works! When I'm in a good mood it's a very pretty blue color and when I'm in a bad mood it leaves a big, FRICKING RED mark on his forehead!!

My husband DOES NOT laugh at this story! No not at all! And it's not even true-just a story I heard ;-)
-B

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here