Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindaruzicka

aghhhh!!!!

lindaruzicka
15 years ago

I just went into my folder on my computer to make a change on my seed stash list..you know, the one where all the really good secret stuff you put for the really good trades...and it's GONE! The name is there but the pages are empty!!...GRRRR!! Now I have to retype everything...I have a printed backup but isn't the point of having it on your computer so that you don't have to retype it????

Comments (4)

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Hi Linda! Do you have a scanner? Maybe you could scan your printed version and save it that way? I see you are like me,still a fan of the good old paper copy,good thing too, isnt it? :)

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Linda!! my goodness!! you mean to tell me that you didn't make a copy of it and stick it in your "Journal"? **big grinn** i think i'd forget to do that also. i'm not that good with all my seed stuff yet. i have the something or another to be, at my fingertips, but i don't really know how, ya know, the microsoft excell and such LOL i wish i knew how to make it stay that certain way thru the whole project. LOL ~Medo

Here is a link that might be useful: barehanded totally nutso gardener :'}

• lindaruzicka
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hmmm.....my journel..."smacking head"..never thought of that!

agirlsgirl...I hate to admit that I don't know to use the scanner...whoops! I think I just admitted it!.."L". I"ll have to see if anyone else in the house is "scanner ready".

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Yay! You have a scanner! There is hope Linda! :)

Sponsored