Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ya'll aren't helping much

Posted by bigred z8 Ark. (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 22, 09 at 9:50

I am so totaly BORED today! Ya aren't talking much and if something doesn't break loose soon,I'm gonna go order more seeds and it's gonna be all ya'll's fault!!!

My seeds from U.K. aren't here yet and I'm starting to twitch!!!!

Arrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!

Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ya'll aren't helping much

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Thu, Jan 22, 09 at 10:24

I wouldnt be bored if it was going to be 60, Id be out running around like a nut.

Funnyhow I got used to the cold, last week I was all bundling up for the 17 degree days and right now its 18 and I just ran outside in a sweater and crocs, course it was just for a minute. I dont even know where my gloves are at the moment. lol! It just feels normal now.

I keep hearing about these UK seeds, did you tell us what you ordered?

:)

o
RE: Ya'll aren't helping much

It was 70 yesterday!!! I got to play outside. Too bad I'm no spring chicken and I poop out too easely now. I did get all the yaupons limbed up so I don't get my ponytail hung up when I mow under them. Started cleaning out one of the BIG beds out in the back sideyard. I think I grabbed up a bunch of posion ivy. Hopefully the shirt and gloves I had on will keep me from getting the itchies.

I'm not sure if I told what I was getting form the U.K or not but it's killing me 'cause they're not here yet. I sewn a brizzillon seeds since the end of Dec. but I still feel the need to sew so more./

Seeds from U.K. vendor:
Angelica:
Corinne Tremaine(Variegated)
Ebony

Aquilegia:
Alchemist Gold
Alchemist Mix
Burnished Rose
Sunburst Ruby

Barbarea Winter Cream(variegated winter cress)
Duchesnea Harelquin(yellw blooming ,variegated strawberry)
Hesperis matronalis variegata(variegated dame's rocket)
Leycesteria Gold Leaf(not sure if it has common name..honeysuckle family)
Myosota Rolled Gold(gold leaf 4-get-me-not)
Oenothera Blood Orange(evening primrose,small pale yellow blooms with red eye)
origanum vulagre aureum(Gold leaf oregano)
Prostathera lasianthos,Victorian Christmas Bush(aust. plant/mint family)
Ruta graveolens variegata(variegated rue)

Silene:
Graham's Delight(variegated ragged robin)
Purple Prince(purple leafed ragged robin)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here