Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thebadmonkey

Wanted soon

thebadmonkey
14 years ago

I have already been in other forums but can't seem to find what I'm after. I have done seed trades here and intend to do others all in time but I'm not a regular poster here nor do I have or intend to have a home page or list. I'm in Oklahoma and can't grow many things here I'd really like to have so settle on what grows. I don't have a grand garden so have to take advantage of what little I do have. Over the years I've had a couple of really good writing friends/garden lovers that I would write with about the things we liked/grew. Time has passed on and so have other things and I really miss out on having someone like those people who I was writing with. Joining forums isn't the same. Thats not as personal and one on one as I like it. So... if anyone here would like to have someone like me to write with about gardening/flowers/seeds etc.. then please give me consideration. And if you believe this post needs to be in another forum please advise me which one so I can put it there.. Thanks thebadmonkey@juno.com

Comments (2)