Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyobe ordered from these catalogs?

Posted by lindaruzicka Z6 PA (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 31, 09 at 16:06

I've been catalog browsing (what else can you do with ice and snow everywhere.."L") and had these catalogs in my mailbox..anyone order from them? If you have, how were they?

wildseed farms
seeds of change
seed savers exchange
John Scheepers Kitchen Garen seeds

thanks, Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyobe ordered from these catalogs?

Hi Linda, I ordered a few things from SSE , received my order in just over 10 days after ordering !

o

I have been drooling over those catalogs too. I have oly ordered from Bakers Creek though. Sorry can't help you. I will say though that Bakers creek was great.

o

hi, i ordered for SSE and John Scheepers kitchen. I was happy with both companies.

o

I've ordered from John's and had a great experience! If you want more opinions stop by Dave's garden watchdog. You can look up the company and see what other consumers who have had good or bad experiences say about them.

Good luck!
mouse

o

I've never ordered form any of them, but I buy seeds from Seeds of Change whenever I find them locally. Everything I've ever bought from them has had great germination and have become strong and beautiful plants.

o

We also have a Rate and Review Vendors forum here at GW,you can look up many companies there! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate and Review Vendors

o

I don't know what I would do without gardenwatchdog.com
Check them out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here