Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OH No !!!!! one less day to get my seeds

Posted by thepodpiper so. east mi. z6 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 28, 09 at 16:30

This would be a bummer, it's bad enough struggling through Sundays without opening some seed envelopes.

Dale

Here is a link that might be useful: cut in mail service.....maybe.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OH No !!!!! one less day to get my seeds

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 28, 09 at 21:14

yep i ha the same thought, cept its 20% more seeds the rest of the week.

aye

o

YIKES! My initial thought was of plant trading, often in warm summer temps. Priority mail that is supposed to take 2-3 days, often takes longer. Fot that reason I always tried to mail on a Mon or Tues unless it was to a nearby surrounding state. According to the article, there is talk of Tuesday being dropped. I guess one will then have to mail on a Wed, and hope for the best, or mail on a Sat since the mail does 'move' on Sun, even if it does not arrive at ones door...sigh.

Sue

o

Oh, Oh, Oh, Sue, I'm twitching, even if you aren't.

Not only do they want to drop a day of delivery, but the rate is going up again by $.02.

They are billions in the red and at the same time they keep "stealing" money from those of us that trade seeds on this site and dozens of other sites on the net.

Does anyone besides me see something wrong with this picture??????????????

Something like, where the crap is all the money going, including all the stolen money from "us"?

Hmmm. makes me thing that maybe, just maybe there should be a total new management team running the US Postal Service?

Fran

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here