Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has Anyone Heard from Grovespirit?

Posted by booberry85 z5NY (becky@leadsafe.us) on
Sat, Jan 31, 09 at 19:52

Has anyone heard from Grovespirit? I'm concerned. She had signed up for a couple of swaps in the Round Robin forum, but no one has heard from her since. I know she was ill before Christmas. I think she was putting off a surgery she needed until spring.

Grovespirit, hope your ok. Take care.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has Anyone Heard from Grovespirit?

Hi bb,

I have not been in touch with her, but see there has been 3 nice reviews done for her yesterday and today.

Hope all is well and that she checks in here or there soon. Keep us posted please.

Sue

o

Boo,

Have you ever heard back from grovespirit yet? I sent a private email (not through the GW system) Jan 31st, and have not gotten a reply.

Might anyone have any info to share? I hope all is well.

Sue...getting concerned

o

I'll send her an e-mail directly to her and see if I get a response.

Fran

o

She has been posting on the winter sowing forum. If you don't hear from her via e-mail you might check there to see if her e-mail has changed.

o

I sent her an e-mail a couple of hours ago, but no response yet. remember though, as I post it is about 2:30 pm her time, she's in Hawaii.

I did do a search on the WS forum and her name didn't come up. I haven't noticed her posting there, though could be I missed her posts.

Fran

o

Sorry, I was wrong about her posting, got the names confused. Hope she is okay.

o

Yes, I too am wondering about her! We have a trade in progress and I emailed to get her addy to send her seeds and she has never answered me back! Will continue to try and see if she'll answer. I know she was really looking forward to the seeds, but also know she was going to be moving. So maybe she is just without internet right now.
I hope that is the reason! Melinda

o

i heard from her on the 2nd. she was fine; i got the impression she was busy.

o

Yes, I did hear from Grovespirit! She emailed me last weekend. She's doing ok health-wise, but overextended herself in swaps. I think her illness in December set her back and she just jumped in to too many things too soon.

I was glad to hear she's doing ok!

o

Has anyone heard from Grovespirit since the 6th of February?
We had a trade in progress and I have had hers ready for 3 weeks now. I can't get an answer to my emails. I can't get her to send addy so I can send.
Please if anyone knows anything, plmk. I am worried about her.
Melinda

o

I emailed Melinda (ilovefarac) privately in February, and she told me that she got her seeds from me just fine and was happy with them. :)

Things were extremely busy and chaotic around my home for a while (Jan thru March) due to moving related activities, a job search, and other challenges... plus, there were also interruptions in my Net access during that time frame too.

Health wise, I have been OK, just suddenly found I had way too much to do thanks to sudden changes in my personal life.

I am having surgery in a couple days (Friday March 20th) and have high hopes that this surgery will permanently end most or all of my ongoing health troubles.

o

grovespirit, I will be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way on Friday. How wonderful that you have found something that may bring closure to your health issues.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here