Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another question!

Posted by heatherbon IN 5 (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 5, 09 at 21:48

I have a million questions but only need the answer to one. .....tonight! Lol
Would it be wrong to offer homemade seed packets trade for seed? I dont want to be out of line. Thanks in advance.
~heather

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another question!

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 5, 09 at 23:45

thats Ok, some people do that and some people will trade for that. I traded somebody for bubble envy's there's all kinds of stuff.

:)

o

I've traded for folklore from my area...never hurts to ask!

o

I agree. It never hurts to ask. They can either politely decline, or maybe even share some for postage if you don't happen to have anything of interest to them, and they have a sufficient amount.

If it does not result in you getting them, I'd start a thread looking for them.

I'm left wondering what it is that you are wanting/needing.

Sue...a nosy resident busy body today

o

I've traded plants for seeds and seeds for plants. I know others have traded extra postage and bubbies. I think the only thing frowned upon is trading money for anything. :)

It all depends on who responds to your trade.

o

Not wanting anything in particular. I was just curious.....i am planning to start several new beds and give the veggie garden a try again. But i seem to have what is referred to as "common" seeds. Lol so i was just looking to offer my time and ability for seeds.

o

Heatherbon, what seeds are you looking for? I've got a ton of veggie seeds for this swap. I can send you things if you want to let me know what tickles your fancy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here