Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I will reformat your Exchange Page for you.

Posted by soilent_green 4b (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 11, 10 at 22:45

Please look at my Exchange Page and see what you think regarding the format. If anyone is interested, I would be happy to set up the same or similar format for your Exchange Page. All I would have to do is use your existing page info to code a new one. I could send you the code that you cut and paste into your Exchange Page categories and it is done. You should copy and save your Exchange Page info into backup text files (one file for Seeds I Have To Trade, one file for Seeds I Am Looking For, etc.). That way if you don't like how it turned out you can erase it and put your old info back in. I reserve the right to rescind offer based on complexity of your Exchange Page. I am doing this just for fun and January is my slow time. Who wants to be the first one to try this out?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I will reformat your Exchange Page for you.

I keep looking at your generous offer. Will I be able to learn how to do this myself, or always have to use the template you provide? Do I need to find all the latin names of the plants before you format the page? So many questions. But I do like the look of your exchange page so much better than mine. Also I have a question on the dry beans you have listed. Do they work in zone 4? I assumed our season was too short to do dry beans. Thanks for your answers and your offer.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here