Let's Talk, Pretty Picture's

mastergarder2003
14 years ago

Let's have show and tell.Bon

Comments (21)

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    14 years ago

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/homegardenbon0/?action=view&current=birdbathcottagepinksdiantus.jpg This is our Diantis,cottage pink's, and turtle bird bath,wiegila and hosta ect.. in our national wild life fed. certified yard

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    14 years ago

try again

Here is a link that might be useful:

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Hi Bon,

If you want to put a clickable thumbnail sized pic in your post, just copy the HTML Thumb code found below the pic when you are logged in to P-bucket.
    {{gwi:27690}}

Very Pretty!

Love love love this garden/(bed)
    {{gwi:27691}}

This is so strange. I can't see your pics at the link in your post at 1:03 when I use Firefox browser, but can see them fine with Internet Explorer browser. hmmm....wonder what's up with that...will check with some computer savvy folks. I also can't see them when trying to copy the code using FF.

Sue...baffled

14 years ago

Can anyone see the clickable links I posted in the thread just above? I posted them using IE and now don't see any picks using FF. grrr...

14 years ago

Can anyone see the clickable links I posted in the thread just above?
    I meant to say, "Can anyone see the clickable links I posted in the POST just above?" The one I posted at 10:29.

There should be 2 thumbnail pics showing in the message.

Sue

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    14 years ago

I see the clickable thumbnails just fine and when I click on them it takes me to the photobucket page and I do see the picture there fine also.I see all the pictures in the photobucket link she provided also and I am using firefox with adblock plus with easylist subscriptions. You might try clearing your cache in firefox see if that helps. It does not appear to be a firefox with adblock plus problem.

• always_beezee
    14 years ago

With the link that the OP posted, I can see the pictures.

With the clickable thumbnails that Sue provided, I can see them. When I click on the bird bath picture, I get The action that you were trying to perform has failed. . When I click on the barn picture, it takes me to the OPs photobucket where I can see the picture. Why I can see one and not the other is a mystery.

I'm using FF with no add-ons.

Bernie

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I love how you can click on my barn pic and see all the pic I have there. I will have to try and put more pic there. but I started a new thred Called ,SHOW AND TELL WITH PIC. TO SEE IF anyone wants to show there pic and talk too.Bon

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    14 years ago

{{gwi:27692}}

14 years ago

Oh my, how pretty. Did you save seeds to that? It is a hardy hibiscus, isn't it?

Sue

Thought you were starting a new thread gf.

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Bon's 3 colors do click on the one in middle that looks like it is not there after is is there surprize I only have a name for the red one, in middle but others were from friends and I dont have names would love the name of the two tone one any one know. click on hot pink about to id. me in a message below after thanks Bon.

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    14 years ago

{{gwi:27693}}

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    14 years ago

{{gwi:27694}}

• maime
    14 years ago

chemocurl do the dianthus reseed, they are very pretty. Your yard looks a lot like mine did at my last house. Fences make a very pretty background for plants.

• maime
    14 years ago

Sorry, I ask the wrong person, mastergarder I believe.

14 years ago

Sorry, I ask the wrong person, mastergarder I believe.
    Yeah, I really goofed up the thread bynot stating that the pics I posted above were mastergarder2003/Bon's. I didn't think her's were showing at her link, but come to find out, it is something wrong with my computer/program/settings or something.

I agree, her fences do make a very nice and private backdrop for her plants and shrubs. She has so many nice and interesting accoutrements too....all put together so well.

Sue

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    14 years ago

Bonnie,
    Wow, what a beautiful garden ! Such a lovely sanctuary for humans and wildlife alike ! My flowerbeds are still a work in progress, I can only hope that mine will look as pretty one day ! This will be my third summer here, every year it gets better and better thanks to my GW friends ;-) ... I can hardly wait for spring !

~Iris

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    14 years ago

{{gwi:27695}}

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I have never saved seeds much this is my first season spring to do so little were saved last yr. I have so much to learn about saving seeds when ect.. I started the, Show and Tell spot to put pictures.Thank you so much for all your help I can't believe I learned to put some pic. on here thanks to you.Iam venturing out not only in gardening but in my putter area skills. It is good to try and learn something new every day. Stretching the mind. Like I learned rose campanion needs winter to open seeds to grow.

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    14 years ago

It is so nice to see reply's to my new pic. thanks to chemocurl. and helping to get them on here but wow people really seeing them is so exciting in stead of on my computer for no one to see. Iam so glad you are enjoying our yard. Thank you Iris and mamie, for your nice remark. we have lived her 11 yrs and we love it.I can't wait till Spring, one day closer we are,our tour will be june for master gardeners so much to do. I will have to protect my new seedling. saving seeds is newer to me, I start veggies in basement and out in garden,go to swaps for free things at our local librarys on mothers day week. and share plants with friends is how we have gotten so many things for our yard I like free.It is really coming along every season is so pretty, need as few taller things on fence, wish we had not put down black plastic no we have to cut though to plant new things thought the ground cover too is a chore older I get the harder it is.

• mastergarder2003
    Original Author
    14 years ago

click on link and slide mouse over the black page to see lots of pic. takes a min to load photo bucket additions yard is fenced in one my home and lg estate is where I use to work and lilac fest last yr mackinaw island mi. some of my fam. enjoy email if you like them or reply. love to share lots of flower pic most of our yard. bon

Here is a link that might be useful: http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/homegardenbon0/