Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenmom2_gw

Thanks to all

gardenmom2
15 years ago

I just wanted to say thank you and I rec'd everythig to everone who sent me enve's or traded with me. I have been really terrible sending emails to thank everyone. My FIL has been in and out of the hospital and my son and I have been sick. I have been keeping a notebook wth everyone's info to send it, but am getting behind so I thought I would just say thank you. I will go to rate and review this weekend and post reviews, I ust have not been able to yet. Again, I have rec'd everything and want to say thank you and I am sorry I have been a little out of touch. Things here have been crazy emotionally (FIL has stg 4 lung cancer and is beginning to really get sick and symptomatic) and I just am stretched in too many directions. Last night I came home from school and could not even read more than a couple posts on here. I went to bed, slept until 8 and then went back to bed at 10 and just got up. I am getting slowly caught up, so just bear with me a little longer. Thanks everyone.

Nichol

Comments (5)

• daffodillady
    15 years ago

Hi Nichol,
    As long as you let people know what is going on, you will find that GWers are wonderfully compassionate and a good source of encouragement. Take time to winter sow a container or two of your favorite flower and remember that these hectic sad times will not last forever. Hugs, Beth

• gardenmom2
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Beth. I actually have been planting a little here and there. Not as much as I would like, but a little. just want people to know why I have not emailed and to try and stay in touch. Everyone here has been so super.

Nichol

• barefoot_contessa
    15 years ago

Sending best wishes and hugs your way.

Carrie

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Take it easy Nichol, sometimes life just gets hard. You've got friends here. : )

Cindy

• paradisa
    15 years ago

Nichol,
    Hi fellow newbie! So sorry to hear you and your family are going through some rough times. Wish there was something I could do to help. I'm here if you want to chat. Take care of yourself and keep the faith.
    Hugs,
    Lorraine
    Paradisa

Sponsored