Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks to all

Posted by gardenmom2 IN Zone 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 19, 09 at 6:37

I just wanted to say thank you and I rec'd everythig to everone who sent me enve's or traded with me. I have been really terrible sending emails to thank everyone. My FIL has been in and out of the hospital and my son and I have been sick. I have been keeping a notebook wth everyone's info to send it, but am getting behind so I thought I would just say thank you. I will go to rate and review this weekend and post reviews, I ust have not been able to yet. Again, I have rec'd everything and want to say thank you and I am sorry I have been a little out of touch. Things here have been crazy emotionally (FIL has stg 4 lung cancer and is beginning to really get sick and symptomatic) and I just am stretched in too many directions. Last night I came home from school and could not even read more than a couple posts on here. I went to bed, slept until 8 and then went back to bed at 10 and just got up. I am getting slowly caught up, so just bear with me a little longer. Thanks everyone.

Nichol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks to all

Hi Nichol,
As long as you let people know what is going on, you will find that GWers are wonderfully compassionate and a good source of encouragement. Take time to winter sow a container or two of your favorite flower and remember that these hectic sad times will not last forever. Hugs, Beth

o

Thanks Beth. I actually have been planting a little here and there. Not as much as I would like, but a little. just want people to know why I have not emailed and to try and stay in touch. Everyone here has been so super.

Nichol

o

Sending best wishes and hugs your way.

Carrie

o

Take it easy Nichol, sometimes life just gets hard. You've got friends here. : )

Cindy

o

• Posted by paradisa Zone 5 NY Adirondack (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 24, 09 at 10:23

Nichol,
Hi fellow newbie! So sorry to hear you and your family are going through some rough times. Wish there was something I could do to help. I'm here if you want to chat. Take care of yourself and keep the faith.
Hugs,
Lorraine
Paradisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here