Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hi all i am back

Posted by pumkingal 5 (benedict13662@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Feb 23, 09 at 9:12

I will try to do what sue said by chaning the post
Thank you all for the secret santa cards you all rock, made my christmas grand,,
I will see if this goes threw, have tryed an tryed

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: for numerous 'quick' replieschange this line

Hi Punk!

Welcome Back!

I saw in the other thread where you had been having problems posting and sure don't know what that is all about. When I said change the post, I was referring to one having problems posting a second time within a thread. Often the GW system will reject the second message in the same thread particularly if one tries to make the second reply just minutes after the previous one. If one gets the rejected message that one already has a message then all you have to do is change the Subject of posting line within 'that' thread.

I 'think' the system often rejects the second message so that folks will not accidentally post the exact same message twice, though I do occasionally see that that happens anyway.

Were you maybe not able to post at all?

Sue

o
RE: hi all i am back

• Posted by paradisa Zone 5 NY Adirondack (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 23, 09 at 16:42

Hi! Garden Buddy! Glad to see you are posting!!! I still have to disable my firewall to do so. I hate to do it but I have to post!!!!

Paradisa

o

Oh thank you both, by the way Sue paradisa is my new newbie, she will just be wonderful, and we have great conversations too, aren't garden buddies just the best, oh and paradisa, sue takes care of all of us here, she was my first big trade, sue I seen the other post where you were askin the virgins hehe who was their first trad, you were mine, I owe every thing I know to you, and now to my newbies, thanks blushing

o

welcome back pumpkingal!
i havent been on much. springs getting close though.

o

Lisa when I got your package today ,I started to tear up before I even opened it up !I have spent the evening organizing,cataloging and playing with all my seeds ! I have never known anyone to be so generous ! WOW ! All the way from NY to Montana! Thank you cannot even begin to tell you how very much I appreciate you !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here