Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
danl8189 - Anyone here from this person?

Posted by irish_rose_grower z7 LI NY (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 16, 09 at 14:57

I'm waiting on seeds from him. - i sent him vigna caracalla seeds and never rec'd his part of the trade. I emailed him on the 14th and haven't rec'd a response.

thanks
Maureen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: danl8189 - Anyone here from this person?

I've gotten seeds from him since the new year,maybe something unexpected happened to/with him or maybe he's just behind.I've had a few trades with him over the years and all went well.He's a good guy,I don't think he would stiff you.Wend

o

Wend - I'm glad to say i did hear from Dan. It seems that the mail is just moving very slowly on the seeds he sent me. He did respond to my email so i'm happy to say all is well and just waiting on the postal system now.

Thanks Wend, i'm glad to hear he is reliable.

o

Yep,he's A.O.K. in my book!It's just that sometimes" Things" really do happen,a few of my seed friends have"passed', and in 2 cases friends daughters have been killed.Just tune into your local news-things happen so unplanned and we have absolutely no control over it.It does get kinda really weird when nobody has heard from someone in months,seems to make you wonder.I found about Katies passing here,even though I was still doing up a big pkg. to her to trade.The whole thing about this is-ya just don't know.Wend

o

He is a man of his word. His first envelope didn't get delivered by the postal service and he was nice enough to send another. And he was very generous with his seeds. Wend, you are certainly right, we have to be patient because life throws all kinds of unexpected things in our way sometimes.
thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here