Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blue_ivy_gw

Looking for TheGardenGeek

blue_ivy
15 years ago

Hello Robbi,

This is a copy of the email I sent you yesterday. I thought I would post here too, in case this is an email issue.

I responded to your post on Garden Web, "More Free seeds for postage" (http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/exseed/msg0219453622007.html?29) on Feb. 9th. After posting, I emailed you requesting the following seeds:

TOP CHOICES:

Kentucky Coffee Tree

Bloomsdale Long Standing spinach

Dianthus 'Sooty'

Feverfew 'Pleno Flore' or Acoma White Crepe Myrtle (Sorry I canÂt remember which of these I finally chose!)

Substitute Choices:

Aristolchia eregans

Agave

I did not hear back from you, but I did notice that in your updated list of seeds available the next day, you had taken these out, so I thought that you probably meant to contact me with your address. A couple days later, I emailed you again - again, without response. Then I posted to your original thread again saying that I was trying to contact you (Feb. 12, same thread). This email is my fourth attempt. Please let me know if you still have the Kentucky coffee tree seeds; I would still love to send you a SASBE!

It is possible that you have tried to respond to me, and that your messages have ended up in my spam folder. I have checked for any emails from you there and have not found any, but the folder is full and I cannot possibly check it exhaustively. Sometimes things fall into oblivion there. I have not noticed others who responded trying to get in touch with you, so it seems likely that you would have tried to contact me, and for some reason, not succeeded. Also, you have many excellent reviews in the review forum, so I am sure this is a mistake.

Thanks again for your generous offer and I hope to hear from you!

Tola/ Blue_Ivy

Comments (8)

• appaloosa909
    15 years ago

Robbi is very good at responding, did you send your email thru gardenweb? If so, sometimes it doesn't go thru, send it again.

Andrea

• blue_ivy
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Andrea,

Thanks for your message! I sent one email through GW, two through the email address given on the main member page, and one to an alternate address that I noticed another GW member had posted for Robbi. I don't know what went wrong. I believe you that Robbi is usually good at responding.

It was sweet of you to reply! Thanks!

• helenh
    15 years ago

I got seeds from Robbi yesterday - a very generous amount. I think she may be busy. It took mine a while to get here, but I am very pleased.

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Robbi is one of the best enablers we have! She will get back to you if she's getting your emails. Have you been to gardengeeks.com? You may be able to reach her at her site (which is a bunch of fun as well). Nikki

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Andrea and Nikki are right. Robbi does a great job in sending plenty of seeds. I did 2 SASBE's with her when I was new and though it can take her a little longer than most for seeds to arrive it was worth the wait. I'm sure with her new gardengeeks site she may just be dealing with alot more email than in the past. I'm sure she will respond.

Cindy

• blue_ivy
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks to all of you for your responses! Maybe her email is backed up a bit. I couldn't find an email address or "Contact us" option at thegardengeeks.com, but I have not given up yet.

Thanks!

• thegardengeek
    15 years ago

wow! I have missed a lot!
    I am so sorry about any trouble. I had gotten your e-mails and responded to every one. I also responded from my hotmail account, and my g-mail account just in case your e-mail was stopping them! LOL I think over this entire SASB offer I have 9 e-mails to you in my sent box-so see if one may have slipped by. I do still have those seeds set aside for you-we just need to find a way to get you my address. Each e-mail I have sent has my address in it.
    I am so sorry for any trouble and the delay in this. I rarely get a chance to come here. If anyone reads this and has my website info (I can't post it here) could you please send it to blue ivy? You could always PM me there and I have my address posted all over the place there on the forums.
    Again-I am so so sorry-but I will hold on to your seeds until I hear from you :o)

As for the rest of you-an enabler??? *laughing with a frightening cackle*
    You found me out!! If you need more seeds-just let me know-I am about to post another swap-but remember, I rarely get a chance to come here so get in touch wit me!

• thegardengeek
    15 years ago

An update-Blue Ivy found one of my e-mails! So all is good :o)
    I am glad she will be getting her seeds! Thank you all again for the help!!
    Happy Spring-(I say this as the snow is about to fall-LOL)

Sponsored