just wanted you to know me

Posted by tergrov 7-8 (tergrov4@aol.com) on
Thu, Feb 26, 09 at 18:29

heres my photos if anyone want to see me and my passion

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/teryberry90/?start=200

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: just wanted you to know me

Very nice pics Tergrov! Loved them and makes me want spring more! Is that a strawflower-the yellow w/orange? Gorgeous! Maybe I can find something to trade you for some of the strawflower seeds! Melinda

o

That snake is wicked cool! What is it? Weird bends throughout. Your plants are spectacular as well.

o

Welcome to the family!

o

Tergrov,

I just sat and had my morning coffee to a slieshow of your gardens,beautiful!

I have so many that I'd like to ask what they are, would you mind?

Let me know

Lisa

o

That snake IS wicked cool! What kind is it? I, too, have a lot of questions to ask, LoL.

Carrie

o

Wow, You have alot of beautiful flowers. The one marked angel
trumpet fav..What variety is that. It is beautiful..

Linda

o

A snake ! What snake? My son was sitting bext to me when i said 'Is this a black widow?' I never seen anyone move so fast off the floor and out of the room!!LOL I said 'What a wuss!' Look at the pictures, she wasn't afraid to get that close to the spider! Now taking pictures of a snake will definitely earn you the She-Woman title! Welcome to the GW, you will love it! No place like it. Chris

o

I had to say I also love the snake pictures. Not too many of us have pictures like that!

o

Great pics. Your really pretty and your gardens are beautiful. Love the dog!!! What is the pretty lavendar bloom that the dog is smelling??

and what is in pic # 399?

o

hi everybody that is a blck snake there harmless and the kill copper heads that are very dangerous it had climb up a tomatoe cage and had A BIRD IN ITS MOUTH I RAN IN AND GOT MY CAMERA AND THESE WERE THE PIC I GOT. I JUST EVERTHING HAS TO EAT ! I TOOK THE CAGE DOWN SO HE COULD NOT GET ANOTHER BIRD, AND THAT IS A WRITING SPIDER I HAVE ONE IN MY GARDEN EVERY YEAR

o

Would love to know more about your beautiful conk lily- I tried to look it up but could find no information?

o

it was my first year with the conk lily my friend gave it to me out of her garden i havent seen it in any magazine but if i do ill let you know i dont have any bulbs yet if i get some i will post it for you

o

If you look at the bottom of the postings page there is a search box to help you find who has the lily. Good luck. HP

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here