Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Link to your favorite posts?

Posted by love2gardennc z7b NC (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 6, 08 at 20:11

I ran across this very funny posting and thought how nice it might be to resurrect some of the best and funniest of GW over the years. I realize I can't link here so will try as an additional posting. Please feel free to add what you have found, Les

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Looking for info on chicken brains

This one makes you think. Makes me think I might go shopping for a couple of chickens to keep me company.

Here is a link that might be useful: Chicken Brains

o
RE: Link to your favorite posts?

Good one love2!

Here is a great one also. It's from the Kitchen Table Forum.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: There's an old woman living in my house....

o

If you've been lurking or been a GW member for awhile, you'll have lots of favorite posts. Too bad I didn't save most of my favorites. I remember posts about gardening naked, Oleander tea, bird poop, and bad neighbors. There was even one on the Accoutrements forum about Virgin Mary and the 7 Dwarfs (or is that Dwarves?). Nothing offensive, just someone needing a replacement for a Snow White garden statue.

Fortunately, Marilou has one of my favorites saved in her member page, it's one about garden Heebie Jeebies.

Click here

A GW search for favorite posts will lead to the following page, scroll about 3/4 down and read the "Dogs in Elk". It's hysterical and gross at the same time.

Dogs in Elk

Can't wait to learn about more favorites.

Maria

o

LOL...keep them coming,these are too funny!:D

Great idea Les! Thanks!:)

o

I thought this was an original idea for a post but doing some searches I have found that it is just a clone of others idea. I hope we will enjoy the old posts just the same.
Here's another, this one a resurection from the California FAQ.

Here is a link that might be useful: Suicidal Gardenia

o

Oh wow! I just read this at Computer help. The OP is so funny, though it is a sorry situation. Be sure and read on down for the 2 other replies made by the OP.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Local phone company/ISP nightmare

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here