Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Attn: Ibartoo

Posted by scottrell 10AFl (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 9, 10 at 21:00

Hi Linda!
Just wanted to let you know that I received the seeds you sent, Wow! Thanks so much!

My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago. I do not remember the terms of our trade (I do not even remember finalizing it, duh)I remember you wanted blackberry lily seeds but thats it.

I am still having issues with my computer, it seems I am unable to send e-mails and am able to read limited e-mails received.

It seems that I have to have one of those long phone calls with BellSouth (my ISP), yay! Really looking forward to it. NOT!

To make matters worse, your return address was smudged by the P.O. So please e-mail me your mailing addy.

Hi Sue! Got your message but unable to respond, TTYL about that.

If Linda does not respond to this soon, I am hoping one of my garden friends will pass this along to her. I do not want her to think she is getting stiffed on a trade. Linda is a great trader and friend.

Thanks! - Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Attn: Ibartoo

Hi Sharon,

being the rbb, I emailed Linda and sent her a link to this thread in case she doesn't stop by here often.

Your email woes sound bad. I've just always used Hotmail and never used any of the ISP offered email addys over the years. If I had done that, I would have had to have changed my addy several times as I have had numerous ISPs over the years before finally getting Broadband wireless available here in the boondocks. Might it be a good time to ditch Bellsouth and go with Hotmail maybe, for your GW correspondence?

Hope they get you fixed up quick

Sue

o

i always use gw, that way i don't have to deal with the things with my isp either. i can never remember the whole addy from them!1 LOL ITS LONG!!! **grin** you can Almost always contact her at facebook!! **grin** Hugs! ~medo

o

Sharon,

Linda just emailed me and said she will email you today.

Cheers!

Sue...rbb

o

Thank you Sue, I knew you would make it happen. To everyone else who doesn't already know, Sue is the best!

Got your e-mail Linda.

Hi Michele! Nice to hear from you it's been a while, but I am back!

Hugs for everyone! - Sharon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here