Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

Warning! Don't surf GW while eating Reese's Cups

First I polished off the remaining 6 cups out of an 8 pack, and started on an unopened 8 pack. Soon there was not another one left. How did I eat 14 Reese's Cups and not even realize it?

Does anyone else do that? I think it is one of the few small hazards of living alone and no one here that I 'should' share with.

Sue...not hungry enough to start on the Butterfingers as the Reese's are all gone...sigh

Comments (12)

• barefoot_contessa
    15 years ago

lmbo......Have you ever started a bag of chips while doing something (like surfing GW!) and not "realize" that you DON'T have to eat the entire bag? LoL I do this all the time, because in the back of my mind, I'm thinking it's a meal, and I believe in that old saying "waste not want not", so I try not to ever leave any food on my plate, and "try" to teach my kids the same. So, I'm unrealizingly (Thus, I *try* not to eat while on the computer, or watching t.v.

Carrie

oh, and BTW, thanks Sue!!! Now I have to make my hubby go to the store just to get me Reese's! I'm blaming it all on you ;-)

• chrizty
    15 years ago

lol i want some reese's now!

• bill449
    15 years ago

Does anyone else do that?Oh yes Sue over and over again. I do have a weakness when it comes to peanut butter and chocolate.

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Or a box of girl scout cookies, since there are n't that many in the box. LOL

• bigred
    15 years ago

I'on a chocolate covered malt ball kick at the moment....I'll eat a whole carton before I've known what I've done....but all is looking up...probably won't be eating eating any more because I'm now jonsing for chocolate dipped peanuts.

Thank goodness all the after Valentine sale chocolate cherry cordial kisses have all sold out...Whew! I was eating tons of those.

• bakemom_gw
    15 years ago

Here in Columbus, we have Reece's like everyone else, but we also make homemade buckeyes. Do a search on that recipe and you will never buy store bought peanut butter/chocolate again.

• scottrell
    15 years ago

Yes, Bakemom! I have had those buckeyes! They were homemade by a die hard Ohio fan. So delicious!
    Sue, I have a rule not to eat at the computer anymore, just can't seem to control myself.
    Sharon aka Scotty

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sue, I have a rule not to eat at the computer anymore, just can't seem to control myself.

Sharon aka Scotty
    hmmm...maybe my unexplained weight gain this winter because most all of my eating is done in front of the computer, or else the TV. Even when BF is down on the weekends, we always sit in the living room and the TV is usually on though sometimes muted. My GW seed 'stuff' is all over the dining table and I have been putting off attending to it all. I lost/misplaces a prized pack of seeds I had told some I would share, and I fear going through the rubble on the table for fear I won't find them there....sigh

Sue...eating as she types

• barefoot_contessa
    15 years ago

Now what'cha munching on? Come on, share..... :-)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Now what'cha munching on? Come on, share..... :-)
    Real food for a change...a burger and some green beans. I really need to be eating on so much perishable stuff that is perishing in the fridge. There for a while I refused to buy anything that was not in a can or a jar.

Goodies needing used up are tomatoes, head lettuce, apples, grapefruit, grapes, and a jar of home canned tomato juice that has been opened. Then there is the garlic chicken I cooked Sat eve.

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Just choked down two small bags of cheese curls. Now I won't eat supper - duh!

• helenh
    15 years ago

I don't have any candy; but I think I will make some french fries because you made me hungry for something good and sinful.