Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stock up on Forever Stamps

Posted by gardenmom2 IN Zone 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 11, 09 at 22:36

News announced it is official May 11 stamps will go to 44c. The forever stamps are good though forever, so start stocking up now. If you buya few or a book of extras each week or eachmonth or whenever yu buy them, it will save you a little bit in the long run.

Maybe I should take m tax check down and just invest in forever stamps ?????????????

Just kidding,

Kinda

Nichol
newby seed addict :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stock up on Forever Stamps

LMAO....yes remortgage the house!....JK...lol...

o

man, i shoulda done that the very first time befor it went up!! **big grinn** LOL ~Medo

o

YES! My old "Forever" stamps are gaining value!! Might save them to offset my retirement account losses! =D

o

LOL Now that is funny. I wonder if we had invested in the forever stamps when laughter above did, if we would have more money in our "investments" than investing in the markets. Thta is a very sad thing to think about. I was trying to be funny and ended up not. LOL They are already talking about raising stamp prices again in a few months, along with reducing mail to 5 days a week. My mother in law was upset on Thursday and was telling me all about it and I was like I already know, it means 1 less day for seeds and she was COMPLETELY disgusted with me. But then I told her to start buying the forever stamps. Maybe I should tell her to take her CD money and invest in forever stamps. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here