Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks!!!

Posted by token28001 zone7 NC (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 10, 09 at 9:08

A big, HUGE, ENORMOUS! Thank you to all the generous traders here at GardenWeb. I started with 5 kinds of seed this past fall collected from my own garden and snatched from overhanging branches down the street. When all was said and done, I had over 200 varieties of flowers, veggies, shrubs, and trees. I couldn't have done it without you. You like me, you really like me! Ok, you like seeds, but the point still stands. Thanks a bunch. You people are the greatest!

Tom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks!!!

I have to agree Tom, and thank everyone here on GW as well as you! You shared some wonderful seeds (and bulbs) with me too! I have been a member of GW for 1yr now and I have come a long long way in seed collecting, WS'ing, harvesting... Such a wealth of information to be shared on here and such WONDERFUL people too!

Hugs !
Wendy

o

i agree too! :)
GW members are the best! very caring wonderful people here.
i have never had so many seeds before n learning how to wintersow has been awesome!! i thought i had lots of seeds when i first joined. lol i was wrong!
ive learned names of alot of my plants from GWbers.
and all the good advice its awesome!

o

You like me, you really like me!

Of course we really like you Tom. You came here as a Seed Virgin, and I think it is now safe to say you are now a Seed Addict and maybe even advancing onto becoming an Enabler. It is so nice to see newbies who stick around and add so much to the fun of the many forums. I know you have been very active in the 6 short months since you joined in Aug 2008.

Out of curiosity, I did a search of the entire site for your name and see you have either started or replied to ....drum roll...787 threads!!! Wowser!

You have been a very fun newbie, adding so much here.

Sue...rbb

Here is a link that might be useful: all of your many posts...You're everywhere it seems...lol

o

Oh good grief Sue. That just makes it look like I'm not gardening. I am, I swear!

And yes, I am an enabler now. I've sent bulbs, tubers, seeds, and other items through the mail, even though they still like to overcharge once in a while, or they lose three packages in a round robin. But it always comes back to you. I've got some buddleia sitting on my desk now, just waiting on the stamps to send them out to someone else.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here