Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trades with Ollierose - Update

Posted by ollierose 7, Atlanta, GA (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 12, 08 at 10:31

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to update everyone. I put my kitty Cosmo down yesterday and feel good about seeing how peacefully he left me. I know I did the right thing, but my heart still aches for him. I just feel so lucky that have had him for 13 years and hope that he felt the same way about his momma.

I've gone through all my outstanding trades and have emailed the following GW members to pick things back up:

blue_ivy
darkwildflower
nottougly
mao_tse_mom
mngardener1
trish_ca

Please let me know if I've left anyone out and please accept my apologies if I have.

Thank you all for your support through this difficult process. I couldn't have gotten through it without each and every one of you.

Diana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trades with Ollierose - Update

Diana: Sorry about your kitty. Losing a loved pet is so hard. I still miss my mom's schnauzer who I took in after my mom passed away. I had Mimi for three years after that and it was so hard to admit that the time was right, but know that it was the right thing to do. Hugs, Ann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here