Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Posting Trade List

Posted by miss_ellie 6 NJ (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 4, 09 at 14:30

Hi all,

I am returning after a too-long absence and am longing to trade again. The gardenweb ate my profile, and seed trade list.

I redid my profile (not as good as the original) but it won't let me add a trade list to my exchange page.

I searced, I tried FAQs, but I am afraid no one will want to play with me, since I don't have a list up. :(

How can I get my extensive list up?

Miss Ellie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Posting Trade List

Hi Miss Ellie,

Go to the Member Pages link at the bottom of any page here.
Choose Edit your Exchange Lists

edit and then submit

hth

Sue

o

Oh thank you, thank you Sue!!!

Mission Accomplished. I just put a few things in as a place holder while I go home and do more of an extensive inventory and then edit the list.

I was just reading the thread about the MG lady, and cold emailing, and I thought, jeeze, I am really going to be viewed as a persona non gratis with no trade list! Eeeeeek.

Thanks again!
Miss Ellie

o

Miss Elle... what...? No MGs? Hmmmm... perhaps we should watch her closely, Sue? *Peering suspiciously for about as long as she can hold before cracking up*

Welcome back, Miss Elle! My name is Kathy and I'm a Seedaholic :)

Kathy

o

Kathy,

That's the whole problem, LOL. I come back, see someone requesting MG seeds, enthusiastically offer them up, and then upon further reading learn what a problem it's been.

My next move, I realize I don't have a trade list, and find out that there's much discussion about the cold emailing with people wanting to take, take, take...

"Woah, I'm batting 1,000" I thought. I guess I should have read a little more before I jumped in. :)

Glad to be back, I'm a seedaholic, too!
Miss Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here