Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
barefoot_contessa

If we have a trade.....Lost All Seed Trade Info

barefoot_contessa
15 years ago

Hi All -

I am going to need your help. Our old computer crashed and somehow the motherboard? was completely fried (this is what the repair guy said). Well, I lost all of my info. My e-mails, my files for my record keeping.

I had several trades in progress, or trying to get a trade set up. If we have a current trade going, please e-mail me and remind me of our trade, and what we were trading for.

We have a new computer now. Just got it today! Yay!!!! :-)

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, if you all would do me a huge favor? If you see someone looking for me, please send them to this thread so they know that I haven't forgotten about them. Thank you so very much in advance.

Carrie

Comments (9)

• roper2008
    15 years ago

I just sent you an e-mail today...If you are interested I have
    dragon carrot and thai green eggplant. I'm Interested in amaranth
    "strawberry fields"...

• dorisl
    15 years ago

IRC, the motherboard failing might not have ruined your hard drive. It might be possible to take it out of the old puter and retrieve stuff off of it. the details of how to do this exactly are lost to me, but a puter guy would be able to do so.

:)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Sorry Carrie to hear of your computer woes.

When trading I keep a hard copy of the date, member name, and what type of trade it is (seed, plant, beap, etc), in the event of a computer catastrophe.

Hope you get things sorted out. I'll keep an eye out for folks looking for you.

Hopefully the info can be saved, as Doris described above.

Sue

• barefoot_contessa
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Bump!

15 years ago

bump,

Hi Carrie,

You might want to check out the Rate and Review Forum...as there is a post there...but luckily they posted it under an incorrect member name (used part of your email addy) in the subject of posting line. I'm going to go now and point to this thread.

You hopefully can email them soon with an update, or else update here...or both.

Sue...resident busy body

• roper2008
    15 years ago

I had a trade going with barefoot contessa. Sent her my
    info after she had computer problems..Now no responses
    to my e-mails..Is she Ok.....It's been almost a month now.

• mommato3boyz
    15 years ago

I had a trade for weeping pussy willow... Email me for my info... I have tried to contact you several times... and had no luck.

14 years ago

Hi barefoot_contessa, Carrie,

You might want to check your review thread and contact the member there who has had trouble reaching you. I can't remember if we discussed that is a private email or not. I see our last emails were April 27th but the review was written April 13th....under the thread with your name spelled correctly. Hopefully you have a computer back up and running by now, and can reach everyone involved.

Hope all is well!

Sue...resident busy body

• jaleeisa
    14 years ago

I know that Carrie has lost her internet again. I'm not sure of the circumstances, but I found out that she is having to go to the local library which has a no forums policy, so all she has at the moment is email. My last email to her got bounced back, so I'm guessing her box is staying pretty full.

Kathy~just reportin' the news :P

Sponsored