it in the garbage bag

Now it's off to the stores and the cataloges

to replace

happy gardening every one

Blueangel

Comments (16)

• sonyalynn
    16 years ago

WOW!! You got a cleaning lady!!! I'm the cleaning lady round our house. That's one good reason not to have one though, I guess. I have received some seeds from some really generous people. I have some I can share. Whatcha looking for? Email me what you'd like, and if I have them I will send them to ya. Sonya

• lindaruzicka
    16 years ago

What do you need? I have some extra seeds. Send me an email!

• ollierose
    16 years ago

Sent you an email.

Thanks!
    Diana

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    16 years ago

I dont have much but will share with you to get ya going again. Send me your want list and I'll see what I got for you. Lisa

• karyn1
    16 years ago

Our housekeeper was used to the dining room table being covered in boxes full of seeds and dried flower heads. The downstairs fridge as well. She knows not to mess with any of it. Hey it's less for her to clean. lol I have a wide variety of extras and would be happy to send them for postage. It will be about a week or two before I can get them out. Just let me know.
    Karyn

• medontdo
    16 years ago

you ought to post your list of wants here, then we all could just look at it and see what we have to help you out, i know lots of us enablers would love to help!! LOL HEE HEE man i gotta get a housekeeper!! LOL i'd be so happy to send ya some seeds and i know my hubby'd be only sooo happy for me to get rid of some seeds!! LOL

• jim_6b
    16 years ago

Does she still work for you? If she does, ask her if she knows what payroll deduction means.

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Blue angel, email me and we;ll see if I have anything you'd enjoy.

Jim, you're a riot!!

Kathy

• blueangel
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Jim yes she still works for me
    a list of what I like

any flower for my cutting garden
    I also like
    hibiscus
    hollyhocks
    morning glories
    I am looking for macalyera cordata plume poppy
    Blueangel

• marbles_n_the_garden
    16 years ago

A friend of mine does all kinds of hand-crafts: quilting, cross-stitch, embroidery, knitting, & more. She kept things in a big green lawn & leaf bag to keep them clean. Her husband threw the whole lot out. It represented years of work. My neighbor worked at the dump, so we even went there and looked-to no avail. It sure is sad when this sort of things happens.

Did you lose anything hard to find? Maybe someone here has it.
    Sorry about your seeds,
    Robin

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    16 years ago

I have hollyhocks and morning glory to share with you. Email and let me know.

• lindaruzicka
    16 years ago

my craft/seed/hobby room is off limits! I don't care if there are things sliding out from under the door, if anyone touches anything in there, it will be off to the compost pile with them!!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i'd say put it in a tub like thingi and mark it, and let her know nicely that this is for seeds, so don't throw it out!!! :')) but i do understand her point, in our house, we keep them shoe boxes! i do have some hibiscus if your interested.
    hollyhocks and some mg's and if your into 4'oclocks i have some :')) email me if ya want some, also other stuff too :'))

• kms4me
    16 years ago

My cat did almost the same thing, except it was trays full of seedlings--she knocked the trays on the floor and scratched them up like a litter box. She denied it of course; simply licked her paw and washed her face, but I knew. Tried to withhold her Tender Vittles until she paid me back, now she's scratching the heck out of the couch, but I'm determined to hold out until I get restitution. Yeah, and I'm gonna make her sow and transplant the seeds too.

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

LOL, Kate...lol..

• medontdo
    16 years ago

LOL now that's just cute!! at least she didn't poo on the couch!! LOL she did try to in the dirt, thats the positive side. LOL

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals