it in the garbage bag
Now it's off to the stores and the cataloges
to replace
happy gardening every one

Blueangel

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oh No she didn't

WOW!! You got a cleaning lady!!! I'm the cleaning lady round our house. That's one good reason not to have one though, I guess. I have received some seeds from some really generous people. I have some I can share. Whatcha looking for? Email me what you'd like, and if I have them I will send them to ya. Sonya

o

What do you need? I have some extra seeds. Send me an email!

o

Sent you an email.

Thanks!
Diana

o

I dont have much but will share with you to get ya going again. Send me your want list and I'll see what I got for you. Lisa

o

Our housekeeper was used to the dining room table being covered in boxes full of seeds and dried flower heads. The downstairs fridge as well. She knows not to mess with any of it. Hey it's less for her to clean. lol I have a wide variety of extras and would be happy to send them for postage. It will be about a week or two before I can get them out. Just let me know.
Karyn

o

you ought to post your list of wants here, then we all could just look at it and see what we have to help you out, i know lots of us enablers would love to help!! LOL HEE HEE man i gotta get a housekeeper!! LOL i'd be so happy to send ya some seeds and i know my hubby'd be only sooo happy for me to get rid of some seeds!! LOL

o

Does she still work for you? If she does, ask her if she knows what payroll deduction means.

o

Blue angel, email me and we;ll see if I have anything you'd enjoy.

Jim, you're a riot!!

Kathy

o

Jim yes she still works for me
a list of what I like

any flower for my cutting garden
I also like
hibiscus
hollyhocks
morning glories
I am looking for macalyera cordata plume poppy
Blueangel

o

A friend of mine does all kinds of hand-crafts: quilting, cross-stitch, embroidery, knitting, & more. She kept things in a big green lawn & leaf bag to keep them clean. Her husband threw the whole lot out. It represented years of work. My neighbor worked at the dump, so we even went there and looked-to no avail. It sure is sad when this sort of things happens.

Did you lose anything hard to find? Maybe someone here has it.
Sorry about your seeds,
Robin

o

I have hollyhocks and morning glory to share with you. Email and let me know.

o

my craft/seed/hobby room is off limits! I don't care if there are things sliding out from under the door, if anyone touches anything in there, it will be off to the compost pile with them!!

o

i'd say put it in a tub like thingi and mark it, and let her know nicely that this is for seeds, so don't throw it out!!! :')) but i do understand her point, in our house, we keep them shoe boxes! i do have some hibiscus if your interested.
hollyhocks and some mg's and if your into 4'oclocks i have some :')) email me if ya want some, also other stuff too :'))

o

My cat did almost the same thing, except it was trays full of seedlings--she knocked the trays on the floor and scratched them up like a litter box. She denied it of course; simply licked her paw and washed her face, but I knew. Tried to withhold her Tender Vittles until she paid me back, now she's scratching the heck out of the couch, but I'm determined to hold out until I get restitution. Yeah, and I'm gonna make her sow and transplant the seeds too.

o

LOL, Kate...lol..

o

LOL now that's just cute!! at least she didn't poo on the couch!! LOL she did try to in the dirt, thats the positive side. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here