Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvsgrtdanes

Has anyone heard from Kizzyseeds-Sharon

luvsgrtdanes
16 years ago

Has anyone heard from her lately? We had a trade and she emailed me she was very sick with the flu...I have emailed her a few times asking if she is OK and no response...that is so unlike her we have traded many times....I am really hoping everything is all right...

Sharon if you see this and just aren't getting my emails contact me...

Thanks, Ronnie

Comments (15)

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i just got some seeds form her 2 weeks ago, she was ok then, she said she had the flu 3 times. :'(( may have been 3 weeks ago.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

It looks like one of her most recent posts might be at the link below. Maybe she is getting follow up replies to the thread emailed to her. Just a thought. I too hope she is all right.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Post dated 3-2-08

• luvsgrtdanes
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Michele and Sue..the last I heard from her was March 6 saying she received my seeds and was starting to feel better and would get mine out....It is just so not like her...

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

I have been a little concerned too, as I mailed her something, and it use to be I would hear back from her, then I emailed asking if she got it, and still no response...I hope she is ok...I was just thinking of her this morning.

Please let me know for peace of mind, if anyone hears from her...

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

I was wondering the same thing! She emailed me a few times apologizing for the delay in mailing her end,and said she was sick. I really hope it didnt turn out really bad for her and that she is Ok!

• luvsgrtdanes
    Original Author
    16 years ago

WoW now it really does sound like something is wrong :(

Hopefully she is getting better and will come back to let us know all is well again. I know she isn't usually like this. I will post here if I hear from her...

• lindaruzicka
    16 years ago

I did a trade with her and received my seeds March 10. She had emailed me and apologized for it taking so long because she had been down with the flu. I haven't heard anything since. I hope she's OK too!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i know she said she was at one time thinking of going itno the emergency room. yuck!!! those places are just gross!! i just pray she is ok!!

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

bump!

• ptp813
    15 years ago

I'm asking the same question. My first trade reply was great with great explanations on what to do with the seeds when I received them....just haven't received them and have sent several emails with no reply. I was just checking. :-) Pam

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

There has been a lot of unfortunate things happening with her. She checked in and just said a bit in this thread...My traders - your seeds are coming
    She has been hospitalized and has also moved.

Sue...resident busy body.

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

I got seeds from Sharon today that we had arranged to trade back in early September. I hope this means that things are looking up for her!

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Alana, I am glad to hear that...I hope this means she has moved and is getting settled..I know she hasnt had the best of years !

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I got mine on 10-30 too so maybe things are getting settled..

• medontdo
    15 years ago

we got our seeds last weds. so i think she might be getting things settled a little. we were probably the end of the list i'd almost bet. because it was tabor and mine. mostly the kids's seeds. i just wanted a few of them, i hope that she is getting better. she is so nice!! ~Medo

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting