Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smokymist

Sase basics....if you are requesting seeds from an SASE

SmokyMist
16 years ago

I just wanted to ask please, if you are responding to someone's kind offer for sase. If you are lucky enough to be in the chosen 5, or 10, or whatever that limit is that the giver has set....follow through with your stamp, bubble envie, whatever is needed, OR, let that person know you have changed your mind and no longer want the seeds.

By taking that spot in the 5, or 10, somebody else was left out. It's not fair to the other people who would like those seeds.

I also always ask people to send me a note reminding me what it's for, and it never fails somebody won't.

Also when you receive your seeds, wouldn't it be nice to drop the sender a little note to let them know you did, and possibly send a little thank you in that email also ?

Comments (10)

• deebra
    16 years ago

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SENT ME SEED, I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ALL YOUR KINDNESS, JUST BEEN SICK AND MOVEING SO DONT THINK I FORGOT ALL OF YOU. GOD BLESS

• medontdo
    16 years ago

ok, i'm crazy or weird anyhow!! so i'll put my 2 cents in,
    it saves tons of time if ya put
    gw name
    email addy
    addy
    stamps and such inside
    don't forget to put your list in there, just incase they forget, it actually happens!!! LOL

but i like to put my addy on the front and put their addy on a stick it note or something, then tape it over mine, then they can just go ahead and pull theirs off. since everyone just reuses the dang envi's all the time anyhows. LOL most generally mine is the one someone has sent me, so it already has mine on it. so i just slap theirs over it. (i have tons of envi's here!! LOL) see now ya have a bunch of info!! LOL and if ya have a good connection with a person, it don't hurt to send them maybe something on their want list, if ya have that, i've done that, ya know just a "few" seeds. i'm not talking a whole trade, i'm talking like 5-6. it shows your appreciation for what they are doing. but that's my opinion. :')) happy sasbing!! LOL

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Debra! Nice to see you!I hope the move is going smoothly!:)
    This is a good thread to keep near the top,I think more and more newbies are making their way to this side of the board,which is so great! :D
    I have a wedding I am doing flowers for and am a brides maid,so after all of that is over I will be back on newbie patrol! In the meantime,my inbox is always open to newbies that need a little help learning how to trade! ;)
    ~ Angie,self appointed newbie coddler...lol..

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

~ Angie,self appointed newbie coddler..
    That is just a ruse GF. You are an out and out enabler and we all know it!

Sue...the rbb and self appointed email link patrol person.

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

I can attest to that! She sent me a HUGE SASBE right after I signed up! She did it! It's her fault! I'm a seed addict and she was my source! Her and Michele and Kym and Carol and ..and... and, well... just about everyone else here! :P~

Kathy

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

shhhhhhh...lol.....

• medontdo
    16 years ago

ohhh ya!! i agree!! i'm an oldie!! sorda and i get nice packages from her!! LOL we don't even trade!! LOL i think its a total enable!! LOL **big grin** angie and ann are my biggest enablers!! LOL i know there is someone else, but lack of sleep makes it bad!! please forgive me!! :'((

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Oh no! The problem is worse than we thought! Now Michele cant even remember where she gets her fix from! :O...lol...

• Wood Sprite Gardens
    9 years ago

old but relevant post. bumping it up.

Sponsored
Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living in Columbus, OH