Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I have trouble with posting

Posted by harold100 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 15, 09 at 23:25

When I log in and try to change my member page it keeps asking me to sign in all over again when I click on the 'save my profile' button. Anyone here know if I'm doing it wrong or is the site down?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I have trouble with posting

Anyone here know if I'm doing it wrong or is the site down?

It isn't down, as I just went and successfully made a small change to my trade list.

What browser are you using? Internet Explorer? Firefox?

Sometimes it just (for who knows what reason) won't work for one browser, but it will for the other.

I have in the past helped members when they just could not get things updated. I have no idea just why it would not work for them, but it would for me.

I would suggest you refreshing your browser and also emptying your cache.

Give me a holler (email) if you would like for me to try. I will need the info you want changed as well as your password. After I get things changed (assuming it will work for me) you can then feel free to change your password.
Hopefully then too it will allow you to make changes too.

Sue...chemocurl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here