Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
everyone I have trades with..

Posted by lindaruzicka Z6 PA (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 14, 08 at 9:25

I have a death in the family and I won't be getting my trades out until later in the week, possibly the weekend. Thanks for your understanding,
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: everyone I have trades with..

Oh, hon! My deepest condolences, you're in my prayers and my heart.

HUGS,
Kathy

o

Linda I am so sorry for your loss, will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...we will be here when ya get home if you need anything !

Always

Kym

o

Linda! I'm always at a loss for words at times like this, but wanted to say my thoughts and prayers are with/for you! Wish I was there to give you a big ol' bear hug!
Take care my friend!

-Dan

o

Take Care 'n God Bless hon.

Hugs,
Wendy

o

OMGOODNESS!! my prayers are with you linda, God Bless you and yours :'))

o

thank you everyone for your condolences. It was my grandmother who passed away. She's the one who passed the love of gardening onto me. She had the greenest of thumbs, I swear she could stick a dead twig in the ground and there would be a tree growing before you knew it.

she was 95 and up until a year ago, lived on her own. After the private service, we had a "celebration of life", what better way to remember a very gracious and loving lady.

I'll be planting pink rose bushes this year in rememberance I believe...and thinking of her as I garden.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here