Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ilovefarac1

Anyone for Schwann's?

Melinda Hagen
12 years ago

Some of you know me, and some don't. I am fighting Grade 3 infiltrating breast cancer. My family, church, etc. are doing some benefits for help with my mounting expenses. Below is a letter that my son sent out to some people.

For any of you GW people who might like to help out with this benefit, the last paragraph is the one that is important. You can order a gift card and then order your food whenever and have delivered to your door. I know you can't be here at the benefit!

Here is the letter with the info--

My mother is fighting and tbreast cancer (as well as other health issues)and has a double mastectomy scheduled for April 21. The cowboy church in Green Forest Arkansas has setup a fundraiser through Schwans Foods to raise money to help with the cost and bills that are piling up quickly. There will be two ways to order. All orders made using the provided campaign id. # will provide her with a percentage of the proceeds. The downside is you have to go to 2 websites to complete the order and you will have to pick up at the church on the 22nd or call the customer service and place order.

Go to www.Schwans.com and compile a list of what you would like to order including code, qty, description and price. Once you have your list go to www.schwansfundraising.com and enter campaign id. # 34543 then hit the tab key and the rest should be filled out for you other than the customer name and phone number. Enter the list of items you would like and hit submit. By doing it this way you will need to pick items up on the 22nd at the event in Green Forest AR.

OR ---- Call 1-888-schwans(7249267) or 1-866-208-1540 and place order over phone with customer service agent and make sure that you give them the campaign Id.# 34543 .

ALL ORDERS WILL HAVE TO BE PICKED UP AT EVENT.

For those that would like to help out but cant make the event you can purchase giftcards from schwans website or customer service. Just make sure you give the campaign Id number when you order giftcards. Then you can order online or over phone and pay when at your door upon delivery of items with giftcard. Thanks any and all who participate and God Bless .

Jeff Adams jna329@dluxlink.com

I appreciate any help and mostly would like prayers! Dont' have to do any of this, just throwing it out there. Just please put me on your prayer list, a note now and then.

Thanks so much!

I hope it was ok to put this here!

Hugs to all, Melinda ILOVEFARAC

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Koura Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Virginia's Top Choice for Reliable General Contractors