Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plant_one_on_me

Little garden girl (pics)

plant-one-on-me
16 years ago

Here are some pictures of Jordan. It was raining yet again today so we had to play inside. Kim

{{gwi:29859}}

A geranium I have been growing since my grandmother passed away 10 years ago. Jordan loves flowers.

{{gwi:29860}}

My first "planets", Jack-Be-Little pumpkins.

{{gwi:29861}}

Raining again, lets plant some lettuce.

{{gwi:29862}}

Giving a flower to "my best friend" Bean.

{{gwi:29863}}

Taking a nap.

Comments (7)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

What a very precious, sweet, little gardening companion...can you say enabler?

Thanks for sharing...and I look forward to more pics as her planets continue to sprout and grow.

Sue

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Yippee! She is adorable! I can see the personality in her eyes,you guys have got to have so much fun together! Her little overalls are too cute,just like a mini gardener! :)

So Bean is her best friend?...lol...so cute,I am betting Jordan will have quite a green thumb by the time she is 4...lol..thanks again for sharing these adorable pics of your "budding" gardener! Congrats! :D

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

Oh she is just adorable Kim...my daughter was like that at her age...It is so much fun to see the world thru their eyes..

Does she have her own garden ? I hope she does well with her planets.

• plant-one-on-me
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks everyone, she is my little buddy. It is so nice to see how excited she gets over the littlest things.

Jordan has been carrying bean around the house since yesterday. She announced the he is her "best friend". We started 2 seeds on paper towels so she could see the roots start to develop and then transplanted into the plastic cup last weekend. When she came over yesterday it was really tall. It is so funny to watch her move it around the house so "he" can watch her play. He was also a tree for her cars and later a tree at her playhouse.

She will have her own very little garden at their mobile home. We are growing some peas in paper pots we made and they are ready to be planted (been hardened off). The problem is the weather is not cooperating...way to wet between the snow and now rain. The peas are going to need a trellis soon. She will also have a rainbow of bush beans in yellow, green and purple. We also have some broccoli ready to plant out as it is one of her "favorite" vegetables. "Favorite" and "best friend" seem to be her nicknames for quite a few things lately.

I am also going to let her grow some special things at my house too. We have Jack-be-little pumpkins, baby boo pumpkins, tigger melons, sugar baby melons, pumpkin tree, many kinds of flowers and lots more veggies. She likes "little" things thus the small pumpkins and small melons...besides melons "are my favorites" LOL. (There is a long story involved in pumpkin picking last fall over not finding one little enough.)

It is quiet time right now as she is finally taking a nap...I wish I had a tenth of her energy. Kim

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Oh she is adorable! I think it's sweet that she's taken such a shine to gardening! Now I'll be able to show Vince and Devin a picture of their little garden buddy! Thank you so much for sharing those, Kim!

Kathy

• medontdo
    16 years ago

awww Kim!! she is sooo adorable!! :')) that's so cute she has a plant as a friend!! talla sings to all the plants here, (i think thats why they grow so well!! LOL) :')) ohhh man if we could bottle up and sell that energy!! LOL WHEW!!

• chrizty
    16 years ago

awwww she is to cute!
    my bb just turned 5 n she loves to help out gardening too.

Sponsored