Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
O Mister Sun Sun Bright n Shiny Sun Please shine down on meeeeeee

Posted by sassybutterfly_2008 7 NorthWest GA (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 7, 08 at 14:10

I've gotten SO many wonderful trades the past few weeks.. I am SOO ready for the sun to come out, the cold to go AWAY so I can really get out in the dirt n play!!!!

It got so bad this wkend I actually hauled the wheelbarrel full of my potting mix into the dining room and proceeded to start my seedlings right there! *grins!

Anybody else as anxious as I am for Spring to REALLY show itself?? :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: O Mister Sun Sun Bright n Shiny Sun Please shine down on meee

ME, Me, ME....raising hand...I am SOOO ready just to SEE the sun would make me soo happy..they said it will be sunny here tomorrow...OHHH, I just cant wait...I am soo excited. I have my day planned....winter sow in the am, and get outside around noon...I am soo excited..YEAH !!

I hope everyone can get out this week and smell the dirt !

o

it was finally sunny all day here today. It's supposed to be sunny and near SEVENTY tomorrow...****faint***** I just keep moving those rocks!...LOL

o

Me!!! i filled the crate full of the stay green soil and have been sowing my seeds!! ohhhh man ohhh man!! i am sosooo anxious for this warm weather to come over here and stay here!! no more heater on, no more windows shut! and i'd love for the air conditioner to be off for like 2 months!! :')) but in ks thats an impossibility just from the humidity alone!! LOL sometimes i look outside and see its sunny then look at the temp on the pc, 49. ahhhhh!! then its gonna rain :'(( its april i'm ready for may flowers!! YIPPEE!! :')) ***medo dreaming of flowers and warm weather!!*** :'))

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here