Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thought I would share...

Posted by jaleeisa 6b Oklahoma (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 14:14

Mine and Cliff's wedding is in 28 days! I can hardly believe it! And now I'm really starting to stress. Hoping I can finish getting everything together! I know it's going to be fine, but it still seems there's a lot to do, though most of that will have to wait until the two weeks before. Anyway, I just wanted to share our Wedding Website. Everyone feel free to post in the Guest Book, it's listed on the left side of the page. I'm going to be printing that out after the wedding to include in our wedding album. I'm hoping soon to be able to post pictures of the arrangements, bouquets , boutonnieres, corsages, cake topper, etc that I've been making. And after the wedding to post pictures of our special day! I'd like to include all my GW buddies in our happiness, and this is the best way I can come up with :)

Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thought I would share...

WOW thats like a something thing!! LOL yep, made alotta sense!! LOL lotsa hugs medo!! dangg thing wouldn't let me put my gw name!!!! LOL Hugs Medo

o

Congratulations! Virtually clinking champagne glasses!

Best of luck to you both,

Becky

o

Thanks for sharing your special day with us! You guys are so cute! :)

o

i got to see the pics this time!! LOL aww you all are just too cute!! now i know who i am talking too!! many hugs!!
i showed my honey!! he said cliff looks onery!! i think ya'll look so good together.

o

I am so happy for you! May you have a long and joy filled life together!

o

Congratulations!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here