Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ahhhhh...sun!

Posted by lindaruzicka Z6 PA (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 6, 08 at 15:12

I've been outside most of the day today, it's sunny and about 58 degrees. I cleaned leaves from under hedges, behind bushes and anywhere else they were hiding. Cleaned off the side porch and made it presentable, I also moved some stuff around on my patio...can't plant yet but I sure can get things ready!...I don't even mind moving rocks today!.."humming and basking in the sun"..

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ahhhhh...sun!

It's still hiding here in Philly!!! Boo Hoo!!

o

it's suuposed to rain here near Pittsburgh by Thursday...maybe the sun is coming your way for the weekend!

o

I think we are getting the sun here by Thursday then rain once again!! I feel like a duck!!!

o

Yeah!!! Sun 2 days in a row!!!! Got to play in the dirt...life is good. Kim

o

sun again today and tomorrow..then rain. I think my face is actually a little pink, I guess I had better remember to buy some santan lotion!

o

Weather is sure starting to turn nice, but the bugs come with it. Got my first tick yesterday. Yuck but it wont keep me in. Have to let it dry out a little today but then out I go.

o

we got hard rain lastnight but the suns out today! muddy but the suns out! lol
ticks! im not looking forward to the ticks this year. or the skitters, but after this winter im willing to put up with anything just to be outdoors again,
ive only started a few seeds indoors, ill wait till mothers day to direct seed outside. meanwile ive been cleaning up n dividing.
anyone else waits till mothers day or the full moon to seed out side?

o

I wait until mid may to plant alot of my stuff. We can still get frost here earlier, in fact, they're calling for freak'en snow flurries tomorrow!....GRrrrrrrr!

o

Sun and rain Friday and today here, but nice and warm!!! Lots of clean up getting done....I D/S my sweet peas, nasturtiums, alyssum, snaps and some poppies today. Waiting a couple of weeks for the zinnia and cosmos. I have so many started inside that I am itching to get out!!! Lots of sprouts in my W/S containers too...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here