Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

Just popping in to say Hi! :)

agirlsgirl
16 years ago

Hi! I just wanted to let you guys know I am still alive...barely...lol...I just finished the flower arrangements for the wedding today,favors are just about done and the bride and I are still best friends! ...lol...

I have been missing you guys and couldn't wait until after the wedding to drop in.This is the first chance I have had at the computer in days and wanted to make sure I said hello. I hope everyone is well,I haven't looked at any posts and probably wont get a chance until Sunday or Monday,so until then,have a great weekend and cross your fingers this wedding goes well! :)I'll be back!

~Angie

Comments (4)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

Thanks for checking in with us. You are missed GF! Hope all goes off smoothly for everyone. Try and enjoy......if you aren't too worn out by then.

Rbb Sue

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Good to see you, Angie! I'm glad things are going well for the wedding. Same here. I'm still working on various smaller arrangements. Seeds are here for my favor bags, still gotta make the tags, though, but that's just a few minutes with the computer and printer. Finalized plans for the cakes and food for the reception. Cliff's godparents have the hay bales ready for us. His Mom's garden is gonna look fantastic! I'm picking up my gown the second week in May, it should be completely ready then :) Cliff's still needing to burn the CDs for the music, but we've got a playlist together, so that won't take but a few minutes. We meet with the minister and the photographer on the 8th to discuss details. Everything's on track :) It's getting closer and closer.. 37 days and counting! We're both getting more and more excited!

Kathy

• medontdo
    16 years ago

hey angie!! how ya been?? haven't heard from ya in ages!! i think like christmas has passed!! LOL ummm i think even april fools day :')) miss ya bunches!! Hugs Medo
    we just moved over 90 baggies, i thought it was 87 but it was higher, ughhhhh of seeds/seedlings yesterday and transplanted more stuff and like some of those bush honeysuckle. man i have soooo much stuff!! now i hope it ALLLLLLL grows!!! LOL

• agirlsgirl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi guys! I am free! Free I say! ...lol... The wedding went great. It was a beautiful ceremony and an awesome reception,everything went over very well,all the hard work was worth it! :)

Sue give me a few days to get caught up here and I will be back to checking in daily and we can get started on our project again.I have a ton of sprouts sitting there looking at me like " Well what are you waiting for?"...lol...

Kathy,it sounds like you and Cliff got it all under control,that is great! :) I would love to see pics,I can imagine it will be very beautiful! :)

Medo!!!!!! HI!!!!! I miss you too! I seen your pics at ws forum,WOW!!!! I figured you and I would have a ton of success being we were in doubt we would end up with very much...lol...go figure! Don't worry it will all grow fine for you,you should have a nice jungle in the next couple months,make sure the kids leave a trail of bread crumbs so you don't lose them in the yard...lol....

I have been trying desperately to keep up with my sprouts,since we are now into warmer temps,I am pulling jugs with sprouts aside like crazy! I was wondering around the yard today ,looking at potential beds. We aren't ready to plant our annuals out here yet,but I would like to get a jump start on my perennials,some of them are out growing the jugs! (*yikes!*)So for the next few days I will be digging. The robins have been following me around the yard,they see me grab my shovel and boy do they come running...lol...
    Well I am off to neeb around a little to see what has been going on....hugs everyone!

Sponsored