Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
do you keep a seed id folder?

Posted by chrizty (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 8, 08 at 21:38

i keep a folder/binder with those baseball card holders to keep some seeds in, this helps me to remember what they look like for when reseeding somthing new,
im starting to just take pics of my seeds, have some in my photobucket album, still need to tag them with their info, lol soon as i learn how.
anyone else keep a seed id folder?

Here is a link that might be useful: my photobucket seeds

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: do you keep a seed id folder?

yep! that's the same thing I started doing this year.. until one day in a mass frenzy of sowing seeds my batteries ran out in my camera :P I figured it would help me mostly as I want to be able to save seeds from all my hard work after their blooming season is done. It's definitely a work in progress!

Goodluck w/ yours!
Wendy

o

when my camara got droped in water i was camraless, so i scaned some with the copier lol, the pics didnt turn out to bad, some are better than the pics i took with the camara, lol but then my camaras not a good one either,
i started to take pics cause last year i lost some flowers due to my son n his dirt bike, "grrrring with a waaa" but i still had a couple seeds of em in my seed folder, so i sat their for the longest time thinking do i save or do i plant, lol my camara was sitting there n thought couldnt hurt to try, im hooked on it now,

o

what a great idea! I guess I thought I would just "remember"..yeah right!.."L" I'll have to do that before I plant everything. Thanks Ladies!
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here