Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Problems With USPS Store?

Posted by heatherbon 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 10, 08 at 22:44

I ordered stamps online the other night online from the usps store not sure if anyone else has done this but it had said it would ship in 1 day but 3 days later no stamps....so I called they said oh it may take 5-7 days to get to you!!! How could stamps from the post office take so long. So what I thought was a great idea at 1 am turns out was a pain in the butt! Sorry to everyone who I am in a trade with but this is the hold up!! Next time I think I will just try to catch my mail man and have him get me stamps but with 2 kids and a dog and a unpredictable mailman that is unlikely!!!

Just curious if anyone has ever had this problem

Thanks
Heather

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Problems With USPS Store?

My 'guess' is that they put them in the mail in one day (said it would ship in 1 day,) and then another 2-3 (excluding Sundays) to get to you....for a total of 3-4 days.

so I called they said oh it may take 5-7 days to get to you!!!
Maybe their way of saying don't worry and give them some time, and don't get alarmed if they aren't there in 3-4 days.

Sue who does have stamps and should get some seeds packed and out today

o

I've received their boxes from them (I think they'll make great round robin exchange and plant shipping) and sometimes they're here in 2 days, sometimes 5......I'm willing to wait because they're free.

Linda..whose still waiting for boxes

o

yes, sometimes its like 2 days from topeka which is 25 miles from us and other times its like 1 day. but on the other hand i get mail from 3 states over in 2 days. the mail is really weird!! LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here