Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: to fix my "bad trades"

Posted by thewallawallaian89 7a (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 22, 14 at 23:48

if I have recently set up trades with you and you didnt recieve them please let me know!! I had some issues with neighbor children (they are a pain around here, lemme tell ya) but I noticed that my mail went missing. In coming and outgoing I would assume. I didnt realize this until I had deleted the emails from every one I traded with. I DIDNT FORGET OR BRUSH YOU OFF> we are just having a crappy time over this way. but I plan to make it up to yall just email me again!!!!
So Sorry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: to fix my "bad trades"

Hey Amber,

We had a trade arranged. I sent you an email.

o
RE: WANTED: to fix my "bad trades"

Hi thewallawallaian89,

We didn't have a trade but I just wanted to post a link to all of your posts, in case you want to check with any or all of the traders.

I didnt realize this until I had deleted the emails from every one I traded with.
When I was doing a lot of trading, I never deleted any of the emails...well I kept a 'running' email with a member, and deleted the previous ones.
Once the trade was all complete, both traders receiving their seeds, and after doing a review, I'd file the email in a 'trade' folder in Hotmail.

Isn't hindsight usually 20/20?

You might want to keep an eye on your review thread, but hopefully anyone who doesn't receive 'your end' of the trade, will email you to see what happened.

Good luck.

Sue...rbb

Here is a link that might be useful: All of your posts

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here