Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Someone ed-u-ma-kate me

Posted by bigred z8 Ark. (My Page) on
Sat, May 17, 08 at 6:49

How to you download pix on GW? It's easy on that other garden websight but I haven't figured out how to do it on GW.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Someone ed-u-ma-kate me

If you use photo bucket they have a code you just copy and paste in your post. If use use somewhere else use this code

< img scr = "web address copied here" > Eliminate all the spaces except for the one between img src and your photo should show. It does have to be on the Internet somewhere I believe.

Photobucket

does that make sense!! LOL

You can also use the link box below your post to link to a picture. Just copy and paste the web addy in the box and give it a name that will highlight and you can click on it to see the photo.

Here is a link that might be useful: Abby

o

if its photobucket its the html code. its alot easier, they say to edit it to make them website smaller. hmmmm mine don't go smaller when i do that though??? dn't know why, only a little smaller. errrrr!!!! LOL :'))

o

well...I'll have to nose around. New computer and computer illiterate..*G*

PP

o

did ya download the camera disk?? once ya do that then all ya have to do is plug in your cords, or if you have a card in your camera and a card slot in your pc then you just put the card in the pc then it'll automatically download. mine is a hp and its on the left side ( where usb port and such are) and its approximately 2" wide and maybe a disk heighth LOL they are tiny little things and mine say's SD-MS/Pro-MMC-XD So yours might say something like that. LOL it took me "forever" just to figure that out!!! LOL but i still use the cords to the camera, for me its much easier. for some stupid reason!! LOL
then go to photobucket.com if that's what ya use, its free, and upload them, you can use the bulk load if ya want and then html code to get the one ya want for the one pic to put on here or where ever you want to put the pic!! LOL does that help any??

o

Hey Peg,here is a link to a thread where I posted instructions on how to post pics using photobucket. You will have to scroll down a bit,it is one of the last posts.Good Luck! :)
~Angie

Here is a link that might be useful: How to post pics

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here