Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
growdan

Vouch for your Brother / Sisters trade?

growdan
14 years ago

Had a successful trade with members here please post it so everyone knows who is good to trade with.

Had a bad trade? Post that so everyone knows who to stay away from.

Looking forward to doing lots of plant trades with anyone in July when my wife is back in the US/Florida

GrowDan

Comments (4)

• kayjones
    14 years ago

There is already a forum for rating traders.

Here is a link that might be useful: Feedback for your trader!

• mommaval
    14 years ago

Kayjones...thanks so much for pointing that out!! I am a newbie here (who is really an oldie...it's just been a few years!!) and didn't know about that!! I still haven't found time in the last few weeks to navigate around and play around yet, so thanks so much!! Now I have some catching up to do from my last trade!!! Have a great day!

• growdan
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you Kayjones. I did not not know that before posting, sorry. I am also a newbie here and love this info packed site.
    Looking forward to doing some trading in July when wife is back in the US/Florida.

Thank you Everyone

GrowDan

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Hi Growdan,

You might want to add your state abbreviation to your garden zone box. See I am zone 5/6 S IN.

Some members, myself included will not respond to or maybe even read Plant Trade posts where the location is not shown. It is postage cost, (as cost varies greatly with distance), days in transit, temperatures, etc that are all taken into consideration.

I see you have found a lot of the other forums, but you may want to check out the Florida Forum too.

hth.

Sue

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor