Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pics of what I've been doing...BEFORE

Posted by lindaruzicka Z6 PA (My Page) on
Wed, May 7, 08 at 13:32

PhotobucketThis is the side of the house which is going to be the butterfly garden..it measures 17ftx36ft.
Photobucket
This is where i moved all the stones from!!
Photobucket
This is the butterfly garden but at a different angle.
PhotobucketThis is where the shade garden is going to go, behind the bench.

I don't have my after pics yet...still working on those!
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pics of what I've been doing...BEFORE

what a pretty area to work with! cant wait to see your after pics
what all are you planting in there?

o

WOW linda that's alot of work!! you have been busy!! no wonder you were so tired of them rocks!! they were tiny rocks!!
yes!! i can't wait to see the after pics,....mmmmmm some during pics too!! ya, to see if my mess is like everyone else's!! LOL **big grinn** LOL

o

Wow Linda you have a wonderful place to work with...where are you putting the rocks ?

You can do inbetween pics too...we love to see them as the work goes along !

o

I'm putting the rocks around other beds that I have decided to do. I do have a pic of the mess on my side porch that I'll post as well as some gardens I've finished and some that I'm starting. I spent three hours today preparing the bed behind the bench. That one runs about 6 1/2 ft by 14 ft wide.
I'm planting shade and partial shade plants in the one behind the bench. All kinds of butterfly attacting flowers in the "yet to be even touched" butterfly bed. I have a variety of plants in the one by the walk. I can't plant too much yet because we still may get a cold snap. It isn't really safe to plant much before Memorial Day so we just spend all of our time preparing beds and moving stuff around..."L"

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here