Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kasha77

Anyone know what a 'Pink Fuzzy Bean' plant is?

kasha77
15 years ago

Hi Gang-

Just going through some seeds I received this spring- & I came upon a "Pink Fuzzy Bean" seed........ (so labeled) I have no idea what this is, & I did a search on it, but came up empty...... I'll try to describe the seed, as I don't know how to show a photo.... They are greenish brown in color, about 1/4 of an inch long, with square ends (sort of like a very tiny alfalfa pellet) Very slightly fuzzy, not noticeably so. Boy, correct botanical names are so important! Also- most of the seeds I get are in small plastic envies- some came to me with a green dusty mold lining the bags. I'm sure this is why some of my seeds never germinated, they had some moisture remaining in the seeds when they were packed, thus killing them. Has anyone else experienced this? I prefer to make little paper envies to give away, as well as store all my seeds in large paper mailing envies when I collect them from the plants.......... Anyway, as you can see, I'm a little frustrated, as I have a lot of flats to re sow....

Sorry about that!

Kathy S

By the way, Happy Mother's day to all you Moms out there!

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!