Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WOW some curiously good news!! I'm so crazy!!!

Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 22, 08 at 0:01

ok so the wierd credit card co gave me my money back!! so ya know what i did?? ummm first let me tell ya something, i had to go and empty every single one of my seed packets into the flower beds.so the only thing i have left were some vege seeds and not very many!! LOL that being said, LOL

now,,, i spent my money on...... oh ya,, the kids and did the winter sowing thing and have at the "very least" 200 hundred or so seedlings!!!

ok now back to my story!!! LOL **big grinn** so anyhow i went to summerhill seeds and spent like 18 bucks on seeds!! LOL fragrant of course!! LOL i had to buy
1 x Adlumia Fungosa 'Climbing Bleeding Heart' (SHS-0302) = $2.75
1 x Lathyrus Chocolate Streamer Sweet Pea (SHS-0292) = $2.25
1 x Lathyrus Matucana (SHS-0310) = $2.45
1 x Thunbergia fragrans Sweet Clock Vine (SHS-0343) = $4.25
1 x Snadragon Cascadia (SHS-0318) = $3.99
1 x Carnation 'Cascading Clove Drops' (SHS-0298) = $2.50

ok, now hubs don't know about that yet!!! LOL he's gonna sooooo kick my buns!!! LOL maybe i'll loose some of them!! HEE HEE!!!! LOL the good news is, they can't take any more of my money now!! LOL it was a simon gift card!! LOL it only had so much money on it!! LOL
hmmmmm........ what "crazy" thing did you do??? LOL **big grinn** ~Medo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WOW some curiously good news!! I'm so crazy!!!

Medo, you crack me up!.."L"...I haven't done anything today yet, but the day is still young!

o

oh, I forgot..I did do something yesterday. Sara and I went past the house we used to live in. It still hasn't resold and the grass is about hip high. I slipped through the gate in the back and checked out my garden. It is just an overgrown jungle...sooooo....while I was there, I flinched about 5 hollyhocks. They came from my grandmother's seeds orginially and since she's gone now, I wanted to have some....so I fliched them...."looking around for the flower police"...

o

LOL Linda you are absolutely funny beyond belief!! LOL that is so cool that you got flowers from you granma's seeds!!
i just found some hollyhock seedlings. but they are burgandy, i already have that. i was hoping it'd be nigra!! LOL i'm wanting to get all of them now, the one's that look carnationish!! LOL

o

Hey Medo you always make me laugh!!LOL
I am so addicted to seeds and plants and have been known to do what I call "selective pruning". I take cuttings where ever I go! Parking lots, my neighbors, parks, even got some seeds at the beach! Please stop me before I get arrested! My hubby probably won't bail me out! I am really getting into propagating plants from cuttings. I have had great success!

o

ohhhh My!! i say!! go for it!! LOL uhhhhh whatchya got??? **huge smile** what's your method for propogating?? i been putting them in rooting horomone and then in the stay green soil, then putting them in a 6 cell pack (damp soil) LOL, then i put that in a zip lock baggie and seal it partially shut and blow air in til its way too full and shut it!! so it looks like a balloon!! ohhh and don't for get to lightly mist them!! LOL usually in 2-4 weeks i have roots. i'm loving this!!
i used to do selective pruining then i don't no more. i ask now. LOL its more fun i meet lots of cool people!! LOL
i am so anxious to grow some really cool different things!! :') hugs ~Medo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here