Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
birthday free flower

Posted by katmatney 5 NY (katmatney@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Jun 1, 08 at 9:26

Today is my birthday and yesterday when I got home from work there was a gift certificate from our local nursery for $20.00 that they sent for me to use on any purchase.
I stopped there a few weeks ago looking for new perennials and purchased two new echinacea's tikki torch and raspberry tart. I suggested that he should also carry green envy echinacea. He said that he would check into ordering that, and followed through with a phone call to tell me that his supplier was all out. His employees asked if i wanted to join their loyal customer group for no fee, but of course I said. Then to my suprise I came home to find the $20.00 gc. Guess what I did, ran right out to spend it. Bought another echinacea double delight.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: birthday free flower

you go girl!!.."L" and Happy Birthday!

o

thats so cool your nursery dose that! happy birthday! :)

o

WOOO HOOOO Happy Birthday!! and WOW what a birthday!! ummm a secret admirer?? :'))

o

Happy Birthday! :)

o

I'm so jealous! What a nice surprise!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here