Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dorisl_gw

OK, guys, help me out here, K?

dorisl
15 years ago

I got a bunch of chores to do right now, so dont talk to me no matter what I post, K?

MUST TURN OFF PUTER

D

HEE!

Comments (6)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Yoe (rhymes with toe) Doris...ya still here?

I take an 8' X 11" piece of scrap paper, and note on it

Stay off until (insert time here) and tape it over the computer screen...

It works at least part of the time.

• daffodillady
    15 years ago

Never works for me...I just gotta check my email really quick...then it will not take just a minute to see whats on the seed exchange....then I gotta look up that seed cause I don't know what it is...Oh yah, that reminds me...I wanted to look up if I can start this flower from a cutting.....well might as well look at the plant exchange since I'm here....hum, wonder what else is on their trade page...oh cool gotta look up that plant to see if it will grow here....hey look, my daughter that is stationed in Iraq is online...gotta talk to her for a few minutes....whew getting tired now...might as well play a quick hand of spider solitaire.....whadda ya mean...."Hi honey whats for dinner??" aacckk...what time is it anyhow!!!

15 years ago

Where yat?...still doing chores? Did your computer break once you finally turned it off?

Update please...what did you get done? What didn't you get done? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Sue

• tkhooper
    15 years ago

lol chores ahead of computer time. Interesting concept lol. Me I get up before it is light outside. That is computer time because I can't see to garden. Then it gets light out and it's time to garden. Then my arms and back get so tired that it is computer time. Then I feel ok and it's garden time again. Then it's too hot out so it's computer time. Then I've caught up with all the stuff on the computer and it's house cleaning time because it's to hot to go out in the garden. I'm getting this down to a science. But if I lived where it was cooler I'd be very confused.

15 years ago

I'd sure like to adopt your great routine tkhooper. It seems I get nothing done much to my satisfaction...but I get a lot of stuff part way done. I blame it on AADD, which I believe I may have.

• dorisl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Sue!

I actually got enough done, that Wednesday you were looking for me we were on the road to Grand Marais MI. There was SOMETHING I forgot, but dont remember and it was really something that somebody else could have taken care of.

It was a good trip. No seed snagging tho, NOTHING had seeds on it! Its even colder there than in Chicago (course its more north). I dont know how ANYBODY gardens up there, tulips were still in full force Mid June.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?