Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OK, guys, help me out here, K?

Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 10, 08 at 11:12

I got a bunch of chores to do right now, so dont talk to me no matter what I post, K?

MUST TURN OFF PUTER

D

HEE!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OK, guys, help me out here, K?

Yoe (rhymes with toe) Doris...ya still here?

I take an 8' X 11" piece of scrap paper, and note on it

Stay off until (insert time here) and tape it over the computer screen...

It works at least part of the time.

o

Never works for me...I just gotta check my email really quick...then it will not take just a minute to see whats on the seed exchange....then I gotta look up that seed cause I don't know what it is...Oh yah, that reminds me...I wanted to look up if I can start this flower from a cutting.....well might as well look at the plant exchange since I'm here....hum, wonder what else is on their trade page...oh cool gotta look up that plant to see if it will grow here....hey look, my daughter that is stationed in Iraq is online...gotta talk to her for a few minutes....whew getting tired now...might as well play a quick hand of spider solitaire.....whadda ya mean...."Hi honey whats for dinner??" aacckk...what time is it anyhow!!!

o

Where yat?...still doing chores? Did your computer break once you finally turned it off?

Update please...what did you get done? What didn't you get done? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Sue

o

lol chores ahead of computer time. Interesting concept lol. Me I get up before it is light outside. That is computer time because I can't see to garden. Then it gets light out and it's time to garden. Then my arms and back get so tired that it is computer time. Then I feel ok and it's garden time again. Then it's too hot out so it's computer time. Then I've caught up with all the stuff on the computer and it's house cleaning time because it's to hot to go out in the garden. I'm getting this down to a science. But if I lived where it was cooler I'd be very confused.

o

I'd sure like to adopt your great routine tkhooper. It seems I get nothing done much to my satisfaction...but I get a lot of stuff part way done. I blame it on AADD, which I believe I may have.

o

• Posted by dorisl 5 NW Chicago burbs (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 27, 08 at 11:59

Hi Sue!

I actually got enough done, that Wednesday you were looking for me we were on the road to Grand Marais MI. There was SOMETHING I forgot, but dont remember and it was really something that somebody else could have taken care of.

It was a good trip. No seed snagging tho, NOTHING had seeds on it! Its even colder there than in Chicago (course its more north). I dont know how ANYBODY gardens up there, tulips were still in full force Mid June.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here