Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how many people....

Posted by lindaruzicka Z6 PA (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 6, 08 at 16:54

have gone outside today and got filthy, stinking, sweaty and enjoyed every second of it?...and told your family to stay upwind of you till you took a shower?....and they did?.."G"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how many people....

Oh Linda, that sounds like so much fun!!!
I've been trying to do just that, but it's been raining on and off, cool, and windy today! It looks like the sun might just come out for a little bit, so I still have a chance!
Vic

o

Not today as it was above 100 outside but often I have to tell my adult son that it is not a good day to get close. He never doubts my word, perhaps because on those days you can smell me from a distance.

o

LOL uhhh that would not be me today!! but yes that was me the other day!! LOL and if dad comes thru with the tiller, it will definately be me tue!!! LOL and i will have little yard left!! HEE HEE HEE and hubs will absolutely HATE me again. but as they say, uhhhh "WHATS NEW" LOL

o

Me! Got some organizing done,mowed the grass,but didn't get anything in the ground today, and no digging. But tomorrow is another day! Yep,they keep their distance...lol...

o

Me to! My wife was out of town so my weekend was spent working in the garden. No shoes, no shaving, and no showers. I did jump in the pool a few times because it was so hot.
jim_6b

o

sounds like my kinda man!! LOL but my ol man is the cop! hmmm wishful thinking though!! maybe one day he'll get his hands garden dirty!! i had to put it that way, cuz uhhhh that's the only way i want them dirty!! LOL Hee hee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here