Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ok i have a blister on the side of my thumb from a bug

Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 23, 08 at 18:43

what kinda bug "bite or something" leaves that?? can i just pop it and vinegar it?? that's what i have to do!! its tooooooo annoying to me!!! LOL
man these skeeters are killer this year!! even worse than last year!! i think the steroids they were on last year are worse!! or maybe they are finding some kinda super killer meth unheard of!!maybe some kinda super killer meth on steroids, i mean i watch it on cops and see them people!! totally unstoppable. LOL yep and the mosquitos' are striped, i know, nuts, but i figuerd theyre already biting me so i had to see what they looked like and one had striped and some polkadots on it, crazy!! so i hurried up and smashed it while it was in all its glory of drinking my fat filled blood!! LOL it was very drunk with vitamins!! LOL HEE HEE
ANDDDDDDD the lavender don't even bother them anymore. who knew???? MANNNN!!!! what am i gonna do??? hmmmm.....i will find something...LOL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ok i have a blister on the side of my thumb from a bug

are you going to try that Listerine thingy you posted about?

o

Might it have been a deer fly? They just keep going zing, zing, zing around the head usually before landing and biting. They make me crazy.

I really like OFF Smooth and Dry, if I have to use anything. It is dry and not oily like the other nasty sprays.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: deer fly at wikipedia

o

i did try it, with the citrus one, and it worked, for a while, so we are gonna try the mint one and see and the original one and see the difference :')) but they do work!!
i got my blister in the middle of the night sometime, so hubs thinks its some kind of spider that bit me. i dunno. but i popped it and have been vinegaring it so it won't get infected. hurts but i don't care i know it will heal in a couple of days!! LOL ~Medo

o

We use generic listerine original flavor and put it in a spray bottle and mist ourselves.Works pretty good to.I rather smell like listerine than bug spray.

o

we found a blister bug in the bedroom when i was moving "everything" around. ugh!! HOW GROSS!!!! LOL so yep i found it!!! i am woman and found my criminal!!! LOL summerhill seeds emailed me to let me know that they are going to be shipping my seeds sooN!!! LOL i just love that company!! they let me know what they are doing everystep of the way! great for a control freak!! LOL HEE HEE LOL i'm not that bad yet!! LOL ~Medo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here